Who here likes Dez Bryant?

Who here likes Dez Bryant?

Can someone please tell him to shut the fuck up? Every time I see him he bitching. If I was his teammate we'd get to fighting. I'd be the dude who has had enough of that shit and would be like "Yo man... shut the fuck up. You sound like a bitch." Then we'd fight.

I'm not even a Cow Manures' fan. I just get tired of seeing him bitch on TV.

Most Helpful Guy

• Who the fuck is this savage now?

• He's the star WR for the Cow Manures.

• he should be impaled

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I live in Dallas, but regardless I don't see a problem with him yelling at his teammates. It's like what Ray Lewis used to get his teammates fired up and probably the same reason Dez does it. by the way, you really got some jokes with the "Cow Manures" nickname...

• *to do to get...*By

• Ray Lewis was just pumping his team up for the game. Dez always looks like he's bitching about something and given the looks on his teammates faces it either pisses them off or they really don't want to hear that shit. How that inspires them to play better I have no idea. Don't compare Dez's bitching to Ray's motivational speeches though. Ray's speeches are legendary.

By the way, fly Eagles fly.

• Ya he has a loud mouth, man can he run his routes tho!

• He can play. He's the second best WR in the league, but damn. Dude needs to shut up sometimes. Always barking.

• He's yelling at all his teammates lol

• Yeah man. Yelled at Romo multiple times. Yelled at Greg Hardy. Last season he got in a fight with Randle. I don't even know him and I just want to choke him lol.

• Before this post, I didn't know such person existed.