Which singer/band you dislike and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• These are the ones I can think about now: Justin Bieber, Iggy Azalea, Nicky Minaj and Ariana Grande.
    I find them annoying and fake.

What Guys Said 7

• I want to punch the shit out of Adam Levine. Just a total clown. My girl watches that music show he's on and he's such a huge try-hard loser it makes my head want to explode. And his band and his high pitched whining sucks, and he just has a punchable face regardless. Suck it, Levine...
    2.images.tosh.comedycentral.com/.../adamlevine.jpg

• I have a pathological hatred of Robbie Williams.

• Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, Lil' Wayne, and OT Genasis, to name a few.

• charlie xcx.
    I think she's hot but once she opens her mouth and starts singing fancy she sounds like a whiny little b*tch

• Creed, mostly because they're not very good.

• Taylor Swift because she is so overrated

• I dislike all rapers.
    Why dislike them? Because they are stupid. Why they are stupid? Because they are rapers.

• well I'm not very fond of rap, but I've listened to some good rappers, but they aren't that famous. I do dislike those who make music just to sell disks

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like Justin Bieber because he's a disrespectful little brat.
    I don't like Miley Cyrus because she's become an attention-seeking slut who's thrown her morals away for fame.
    I don't like Nicki Minaj because she actively supports the notion that you should change your body to suit the needs of others for fame/beauty etc.
    I don't like Kanye West because he's egotistical, hot-headed, selfish and self-consumed.

Although people say it's about the music, the artists portray the messages in their lyrics and they tend to write songs from their perspective, and if the artist is a crappy person, they write crappy music.

• Not everyone is writing the lyrics for their songs but I get what you mean

• Miley Cyrus, I just never got into it. Not one single song.

• wrecking ball is nice, but after the 100th time hearing it, it gets annoying

• Forgot the name but they sang one that goes like 🎶Look at this photograph!🎶

• I don't like Sia and Rihanna (their voices annoy the fuck out of me), Naughty Boy (whatever he is, he's an asshole) and Snoop Dogg (he ain't that talented-in my opinion).

• I don't like Beibers music

• i dislike bring the horizon just because their music is too screamo for me and i just dont like it

• @Queenhoneyc she makes me wanna be a better person she empowers women power and staying a virgin!