What's your favorite manga to read?

Even though it's still on going. My favorite one so far is noragami. I just love the story and everything about it. ^^
What's your favorite manga to read?

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya manga, as it features story lines that aren't covered in the anime, as well as the Hellsing manga, which is a lot more humorous in many places than the OVA.

Most Helpful Girl

• oh gawd Noragami is so beautiful and beyond perfection im like dying watching the second season already not speaking about the manga <3
    my fave mangas are ao haru ride and nagi no asukara ;_; try to read them it's lfmsqjdqsldm tbh

• Oh I read ao haru ride though i'm waiting for more of the manga to be written.

• naah ahahahahhaha there is an anime version also it's about a girl who her memories are stuck 1st August, and im not going to ruin the rest it's really good XD

• I've seen the anime. At first I was confused but after seeing the end I understood. It was a very interesting story and did not see that coming.

What Guys Said 9

• I really don't know.

But I recently (a few months ago) read a manga called Bonnouji, which was the cutest romance I've ever seen. You gotta read it. It's just so cute. It was after a break up, so it really cheered me up (though that might be ironic).

• OH WAIT NO
      Yotsuba&!!! That is my favorite manga ever. I reread it at the same time as I read Bonnouji. Yotsuba is the cutest entity in this universe.

Crap. I'm being a fangirl again. Maybe I should anon this...

• still haven't read through all the noragami ones...

the ones I enjoyed the most were probably the last bleach arc... simply because I liked the bleach anime to death (even though it had a lot of shitty episodes)... but being able to read the last arc made them really enjoyable

• One Piece!!!
    fifteen years and still going strong

• Chobits. 😊💕

• Battle Royale, I started by watching the movie then started reading the manga.

• Reading is boring to me lol I'd much rather just watch. But if I gun pointed to my head and asked to read one it would probably be yugioh or pokemon or if it were for a grade lol.

• My favorite was the Prince of Tennis

• What are the names of those mangas?

• Tokyo ESP <3

What Girls Said 3

• I have not read a manga yet but I am planing on reading Sand Chronicles-magna but I don't know if its good?

• Granted I watch more than I read (though I just got an awesome manga app so I can read more), my favorite series to read is Fruits Basket. It just stole my heart when I read it and nothing can seem to ever compare.

• Saiyuki (also Reload and Gaiden)
    Samurai Deeper Kyo
    Noragami was a complete diamond hidden in the rough - on Netflix I bypassed it so many times because it didn't look interesting at all but then like 4 ep in it hooked me. x[