What do you think of people who already are wealthy who exploit their children on stupid 'reality' shows?

To me that's the worst... forcing your kids to be remembered by something like being on some stupid "reality" show... The only reason to agree to do one of those is if you really need money and have no better alternative, besides for that it shows a real lack of character. I guess people are attention whores, but yeah.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well unfortunately, these parents who do this are not the only ones at fault because keep in mind, you can dump your kids on anything you want these days, but its the people who become fans and contribute to their increasing wealth that keep the exploitation going. If we as a society thought this was utterly wrong and we had a desire to stop it collectively we could, but people keep watching, and it inspires more parents to stop being parents and to become managers of their children, vs. actually being a parent to them and protecting them from the ugliness of reality tv.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are self-serving @$$h0l3$...

What Girls Said 1

• I think they are attention whores! They need to just shut up and child support should take them away.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm never gonna meet or interact with these people ever in my life. Should I care?