Which 'Fast &Furious ' movies did u like best?

• Fast & Furious 1-3
  • Fast & Furious 4-7
  • I didn't like 'em at all...:/

Most Helpful Guy

• Furious 6 was overall my favorite one (where they go to London to help The Rock, in exchange for pardons and getting to go home to Los Angeles), because it had the biggest cast of characters of all the movies andthe most amount of character stories. xD It was like each new movie got bigger in bigger in terms of people in the "F&F family" AND the scale/technical execution of its action, and Furious 6 was the culmination of all that. :) It then went downhill with Part 7. :( They should have stopped at 6 in my opinion lol, since they were all free and back home in LA at that point, and it already explained why Sung Kang decided to go to Tokyo (to honor Gal Gadot's last wish). They should have left it at that, overlooking the LA skyline while Tyrese said grace and made a toast to fast cars. It was a perfect ending. xD

I also really liked Part 4, because it was the first time in like 8 years that we got to see all the original characters back together again, and it had the most drama because of that. xD PLUS, it had my favorite car race in the whole series: the nighttime LA road race between Vin Diesel's Chevelle and Paul Walker's awesome blue Skyline. :D

• I like how u wrote that out, lol u put in a huge effort :)

• @Marika19 Haha thank you for MHO! And I like that you liked it. ^_^ Well I just like movies in general and talking about them haha, so it's fun for me. :P PLUS, I remembered that you are a Subie/car girl yourself, so you'd maybe like it more than other askers probably would. xD

• Well u guessed it, haha thanks though for ur hearty opinion, I appreciate it;)

What Guys Said 15

• The first 2 were the best, when it was about cars and tunning, now it's just another action movie.

• The first when it was actually about racing... I would have liked three if it wasn't so cheesy and filled with idiotic lines.

• First and the last

• None besides the first. All the others were cash-grab sellouts. FF didn't have to have a franchise.

• I like the second a lot, but the 5th was also just awesome

• The one with the cars in them.

• for racing the first 3, for action 4-7

eitherway I love all of them

• Fast 5 is my favorite.

• Have not seen 7 but have liked all of them so far.

• All horrible movies.

• I haven't seen any of them yet.

• Need for Speed Most Wanted

• I've seen the first 3 and they were... okay, to put it nicely. after that it got just too bad

• I don't understand how anyone could sit through those movies

• I quiet liked it went from race to action, the 7th is my favourite just cause it's kind of like a tribute to Paul walker, the ending had me tearing up not gonna lie

What Girls Said 4

• All of them were good, except towards the end it kinda turned more into action-gratification but I loved them still.
    My favorites were 1 and 3 though. 3 cuz I love ricerunners lol and 1 cuz... it's the original.

• 4-7 deffinitly

• 2 Fast 2 Furious will always be my favorite of the series. The last one was awesome as well. Of course I cried. R. I. P PDub.

• I didn't see the movies.

• U gotta see them, have a marathon:)

• Get a job, save up the money, do anything you want, including going there to taste the food if you wised.