What do you think of my drawings?

I'm just bored so its a random question :) I hope you all don't mind.
What do you think of my drawings?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them! Your strength is drawing animals.. You pay close attention to detail. :) I love the people too, it's just they look unfinished. You should practice drawing hands and feet so they can look more realistic and complete. :) You have talent! xx

What Guys Said 22

• Incredible! Artistic people are 👌

Art and drawing makes an excellent hobby ☺️😊

I think maybe you could try some concept art?

Like fictional drawings of characters from video games? (Assassins creed is a great one)

• Yeah, I'll have a go but I'm working on a mural at the moment for my bedroom door XD

• you're good. always jealous of people who can draw. I would love to be able to do it in my free time

• You can, just put pencil to paper and go from there. Start with small things and work your way up 😊 I believe everyone can draw well you just have to find your inspiration or muse 💕 it sounds cheesy but its true in my opinion 😊

• i'll try again. i mean it's not like i can't draw it's just that what's in my head (the vision in my head) doesn't translate to paper

• Never does but don't get discouraged, you may find what you draw to be better than the image you thought of 😊 may nit be perfect but its the imperfections in art that make your work shine 😇😊 good luck 🍀

• Very good!

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...c-8694-aa90f873f9b0.jpg

Did you copy this? Or they are original sketches? Really like it.

• Oh this one I saw a pic and copied it, I didn't make it up :'( some are original but some I use other pics for inspiration :)

• Keep the good job.
      Is just a hobbie?
      Or something more?

Hugs

• Mostly a hobby but I have done a dew personalized drawings which people have payed for :)

• Maybe it's a random question but... those are better than random drawings! Really nice quality. Compliments!

• They are very good

• I think they are really good

• You gots skillz.

• You're definitely better at drawing animals than people. The eagle and lion were actually pretty good. With some practice you could get an apprenticeship at a tattoo parlor. You're going to need to have more flash though.

• Yeah I haven't really got the hang of people yet aha thanks for your opinion :)

• You should start a deviantart account!

• You're good but could be better

• Actually ain't bad. Some talent there.

• looks awesome, wish I had that much talent :'(

• I'm sure you do, it may just be in another area of art that you haven't found yet... Its such a broad topic but I think there I an element of art everyone is good at :)

• extraordinary.

go pro, or start painting & supporting urself.

• Wow thats pretty freaking cool. Your talented no doubt about that

• You are very talented.

• You have a real talent.

• Holy crap. Serious talent!

• I R8 8/8 M8 Cuz It's GR8

• pretty damn impressive. I like the lion the most. the crying girl would come second.

• Nice man.
    Can you draw my gfs snatch if I send you a pic?
    Her birthdays coming up

• I've always found hands and feet on human drawing to be so darn hard for me haha.

But that's bloody brillianct!!! Your skills are incredible. The absolute best detail to your artwork I see personally is that eagle.

The eye, beak and shading to the hair are all very well done. My gawd. Keep it up 👍☝️.

• Thanks, hands and feet are not easy aha I'll keep trying but I'm not really improving on them :)

What Girls Said 13

• They're pretty great. Love the animals.

• I like it! How do you draw so good!

• I think you're very talented. Keep up the good work :)

• They're really good, I like the 3rd and 5th ones

• they are good.. I like them

• You really have a talent do you know that? I can't even manage to draw a stick figure correctly lbs

• Really good! I have drawing classes and I can draw about anything! It has to be realistic though... Not like cartoons or anything. Any ways, your drawings are amazing! Keep up the good work!

• You are really good drawing. I wish I could draw that good

• Love them! You've got talent!

• Wow really good! You're a great free-hander

• Cool, turn em into line art.

• Really impressed. You should be a tattoo artist.

• Most of them are cringeworthy. That panther from hell is gonna haunt my dreams tonight.

• Cringeworthy?

• I just love how teens think that everything is about jealousy.

• Not everything is about jealousy, in fact most things aren't. I dont see why you felt the need to comment that as its just categorising all 'teens' as the same... You were a 'teen' once after all, were you all about jealousy?