What is your favorite video game? Which one are you hooked on to now?

PC, XBOX, Playstation, Wii - which one is the best?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• PC is the best no doubt.
    and fallout 4 and csgo

What Girls Said 9

• I have too many favorites >.<

Right now I've been alternating between Story of Seasons and Bravely Default.

• Haha I know its difficult to pick a favourite 😊

• Yup! It's a favorite hobby of mine. I mainly got into them because I was a daddy's girl so I took up gaming because I always watched him, and watching turned into playing lol

• I want a child like you 😍 Playing with my baby girl 😆

• Favorite? Ohhhh boy.

1. LoZ franchise. all of it. don't make me pick.
    2. Spyro
    3. Crash Bandicoot
    4. Destiny
    5. Original Resident Evil

Top five, there you go. I'm not currently "hooked" on any games, though. I haven't played much recently. Just haven't been in the right mindset.

• Hmm... pokemon always.

• I don't really have a favorite. I like a lot of games in a different way. I play on my PC and right now I'm too busy with school and my boyfriend. I want to try out Fallout because the commercials look awesome!

• Pc
    Fallout 4, Halo 5 and I just bought asc syndicate
    I have too many favourites but I guess Tera Rising and Elsword are my main online games that I play a lot

• PC is obviously the best (pcmasterrace, bitches!). Steam. At the moment, CSGO and quite a few Bethesda games. <3

• Super Mario strikers right now

• On XBOX and it's GTA IV :) <3

• My ps broke so I've been on Steam a lot. I've been playing L4D2 every single day

What Guys Said 8

• Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is my favorite game all time

currently no game is really grasping me. I still play Winning 11 from 2010

I like the Playstation platform of all the video game consoles

• I started on the original GTA that came out for PS1. the overhead shot one. They've come so far since then and really led the way in those style of games... My brother and I talked for years about how there should be a game where you're a gangster or something and you can roam the city doing missions and just getting into trouble. then GTA came out, we felt like someone had taped our conversation cause it was exactly what we had talked about wanting... since then I've been hooked.

Ever play Red Dead Revolver? It was by rockstar too and was really awesome

• Rockstar games are too good. I'll try that for sure 😀

• Soul Calibur is my favorite game of all times, all parts of the series, but I also like Tekken: pre04.deviantart.net/.../...aiyancrash-d6eqcbr.jpg

• Left for dead favourite of all time

But I have xbox one now so GTAV

• Skyrim for the first question, GTA V for the second.

• league of legends

• Minecrap. . .

• Right now I am some what hooked on Star Wars: The Old Republic.

• PS2 rules! But I also enjoy some computer games. Napoleon total war is my fav