What are some of the hardest games you played?

Ninja Gaiden-Nearly impossible, did'nt even need a life bar.

Ghost n Goblins- Insanely difficult.

Early Catlevania games

Fighting Tyson in the original version of Punch Out!!

Demon Souls

Battletoads- Frustrating, and takes years to beat.

Final boss in Xenogears

Fight Ultima weapon in Final Fantasy 7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• shit dude, trying to beat tyson in punch out was impossible. the frustration levels went off the charts with that one >:O

• He wasn't even on the game long before they made bald bull champion, or at least i think thats who it was.

• oh shit, 2 best answers in one day, thanks man. i'm kinda surprised on this one since there's a lot of other answers, but thanks dude.

• You're welcome.

What Girls Said 4

• The hardest game for me was Lightening Returns, FFXIII. It was more annoying than hard because when you are in a world, you get a time limit and after that time limit is over you return to a different place. I did not get enough time to talk to everyone and explore everything :(

• Ghost and Goblins is so hard! I wonder if its even beatable!
    www.hardcoregaming101.net/.../...tsngoblinsnes.jpg

• Yeah, The AVGN had an episode where he beat it. But he could never beat Ninja Gaiden lol

Ghouls and goblins was a lot easier.

• lol I remember that video! I wanna watch it again! :P

• Yeah, But when i start watching the Nerd i never wanna stop :P lol

• Five Nights At Freddy's. Can't get past the 2nd night. LMFAO. I should be ashamed but I'm not.

• Well, i've said f*ck it about a few games myself, just weren't worth the effort.

• Majin and the forsaken kingdom. . . there was a reason why I returned it. It was a cute game, but at the time I couldn't stand all of the logic puzzles. That and alien: isolation.

What Guys Said 12

• Dying light... fucking hate that thing... ruined my buzzed.. scared the living hell out of me... i broke the CD... then went on Forza where im a Legend, just to clear my head lol

• I played that game.

• wouldn't know... haven't played that. im very picky about games i actually buy

• Elder scrolls is usually a great bet.

• Dating lol

• Castlevania lord of shadow 2 , One of the boss battle , she keep flying around it is really hard even just to Touch her lol

i.ytimg.com/vi/s8kDz07G4z0/maxresdefault.jpg

• Nethack. My father has been playing that game on a semi-regular basis since like 1987, and he hasn't even gotten halfway. To be fair, he always plays as the hardest class, but my point stands.

I've gotten about halfway when I played as the easiest class.

(The thing about this game, is that if you die, you have to start from the beginning.

• I never played that one.

• Sounds like one of those games that made nearly impossible on purpose.

• There is a saying among the small community that still plays Nethack. "Nethack doesn't care if you live or die. Nethack Slash'em wants you DEAD."

Nethack Slash'em is yet harder than vanilla Nethack. It's a mod.

Nethack is nearly impossible in it's own odd way. It generally isn't unfair. There is almost always a way to get out of any situation, but you have to know ALL about the game in order to stand a chance of figuring out how you need to get out of the situation.

• F-zero Gx on Gamecube. I managed to beat all the Grand Prixs on Master difficulty but I could never beat hard mode story or time trial :(

• I only played the first F-Zero on snes, and i royally sucked at it lol

• @M_A_X yeah, I never had the pleasure of using those vehicles

• I didn't like the SNES and N64 F-Zero's very much either. They didn't have solid enough framerates for the kind of speed and precision the game demands

• Some of those NES Mega Man games are fucking impossible! :-/

• "Fight Ultima weapon in Final Fantasy 7"

Hard? What?
    How this one even appeared on the list?

• Probaly remembering the one from 8, and there were some difficult ones on 9 and 10.

• Yeah i always wanted to play the part 2 remake with the FF beyond addition, think it was on the psp.

• There is no such thing as a difficult Final Fantasy fight. Final Fantasy is a turn based RPG based mostly around luck and random chance. Sometimes the enemy will instantly KO a party member every turn, sometimes they'll do something dumb every turn. All you do is sit around and heal and attack. There is no strategy or difficulty. Only how much time it takes and how much attention you pay.

• Minesweeper. For some reason I always fuck up.

• I heard Tetris is a good game why don't you try it
    /s

• Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse
    God of War - God Difficulty
    Shinobi (PS2)
    Ninja Gaiden 2 (NES)

• Ninja Ropes. :)

• Onimusha 3