Do you yell at the TV when you watch sport?

I dont know if its just me or not but when I watch any sports team or player who I'm supporting, I all of a sudden turn into John McEnroe and start verbally abusing someone who can't hear me hahaha!

For some reason I think it would be hot if there was a hot babe out there somewhere doing the same thing. Just a thought.

So do you do this too?

• I hate to admit it, but I do this
  • I do it unapologetically
  • No, I have a thing called self control. You should try it sometime
  • Bacon

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell Yeah. I can't help it but I get into this mode when I'm watching football. Haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I get emotionally involved when one of my teams play on tv.

What Girls Said 20

• I don't watch sports, but my mom does yell A LOT when watching hockey on TV o_o

• I voted bacon because... well, bacon.

Yes I yell at the tv, but mostly watching motor sport or Ancient Aliens :)

• Bacon No because I don't watch sports!

• Yes, I do it from time to time.

• Yes, I do, especially when my teams are playing. I watch a lot of college football and can get a bit crazy. I yell at the TV, fist pump... etc.

• No.. But my husband does!

• That's how I am with hockey. I was watching a game last night and I yelled at the TV for the referees calling off a goal because of intentional goalie contact. They reviewed it and it was a goal because the opposing team pushed the home team's member into the goalie. Sorry, I'm very passionate when it comes to hockey.

• I see. So you thought your team had been wronged but the replay said it hadn't.

• Well my stepdad watches football and he be yelling at the tv when his team is losing and be trying not to laugh, lol. It's just funny :P

• It is pretty funny watching other people getting worked up over what's actually pretty silly!

• No, because players on tv can't hear me anyway :P

• I rarely do it. I should be really angry to do that.

• I dont watch sports that much, i just watch the big games like the world cup or the American cup and when I do, yeah I do it.. a lot hahah xD

• I think I say something like, "Oh no😱," if the players miss a goal or yay if they don't.

• Yes it's been known to happen on the rare occasion. lol hahaha

• Lol option c XD

• I do it all the time watching football haha. My boyfriend just laughs at me sometimes.

• Yeah cuz how can you sit quietly and watch a match and your team is doing stupid shit all over the place? Like, "Oh, at least you tried"? NO.

• No I don't..

• UGH I HATE IT SO MUCH WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT UGH IT IS SO ANNOYING UGH

• All the guys in my family scream at the Bears. Time to leave the room lol

• My boyfriend yellls at sports on tv though

What Guys Said 27

• Yup. I'm a Patriots fan, so it's usually good yelling, but I'm pretty hard on them too. Too damn good to not be near perfect.
    http://youtu.be/KY9BBjLOwQM
    pixel.nymag.com/.../462643962.w529.h352.2x.jpg
    www.bostonherald.com/.../061415rings005.jpg

• Chuckle, yelling at the TV is like criticizing Oprah. The TV is more likrly to listen to you.

• i don't really yell at the tv I just sort of yell into space.

• i've been known to get psychotic if my team is on or if i have money on the game

• become a cowboys and tennessee vols fan and you'll understand why. the way my teams blow games is beyond ridiculous. the ways in which both my teams find new ways to blow games is just incredible. you think you've seen it all, something new happens :(

• Not often, but when a player or (especially) coach does something really stupid I will.

Like PASSING on the goal line in last year's Super Bowl. Actually passing in itself wasn't so bad, but INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE LINE WHERE EVERYONE IS STACKED UP TO STOP THE RUN?

• Yes I do!!

• I don't yell, but I swear when the referee is messing things up.

• As a diehard Lions fan, I have plenty to yell about... However, generally I feel to resigned to actually get up and start going crazy. When your that terrible for that long you sorta get used to everyone sucking.

Except Megatron, of course.

• James Ihedigbo is my boy from UMass👍 Played semipro with his older brother too, kid was far and away the best player in our league. Got flagged all the time for clean hits that were just too nasty for our skill level, haha.

• I don't watch sports. I compare watching football (Either American or european) to watching watching me play halo. The only difference is that people actually pay to watch football.
    I have a lot of respect for boxing and MMA, Now thats a sport, beating the other guy unconscious is actually different.
    But Football (either.) you are watching someone play a game. It'd be like watching me play halo

• Not quite, but each to their own

• The definition of sport is, sport (UK) or sports (US) are all forms of usually competitive physical activity or games.
      European football is also known as , The Beautiful Game.
      American Football is classified as a Ball Game.

• Think whatever you want, I don't need you to agree with me to be correct.

• lol I only do it when I'm around my guy friends. I feel like I'm being a brute otherwise lol

• It's not always my proudest moment, but yeah, it happens.

• I never watch sports, but I do watch game shows on GSN. The only things I say out loud are my guesses and "aww..." when a player/team just barely looses.

• I don't do it, but my brother is a diehard N. E. Patriots fan. You can hear him three rooms away. the Superbowl they lost to the Giants he was particularly amusing. I see nothing wrong with it, pretty harmless really.

• Inspiring to hear, thank you dude!

• Well take comfort in the fact, they had one of the best teams in the history of football back in "86". Lot of good that does for you now though. lol

• At least they won in the past I guess

• no lol... self control and don't see the point in doing it

• oh hell yeah, i do it all the time.

• no but i yell at russians when i play csgo

• I'm getting better, but still find the need to yell occasionally

• Yes surely i do scream when i watch sport

• I sulk for 15 minutes and back to normal thereafter.

• I always yell when sports are on I say "Change the channel, I hate sports!!!".

• no i lift weights while i watch sports

• No, but I find it frustrating when let's players can't solve simple puzzles, I might yell at them.

• When the matches are tense, I do it :D.

• No I'm not crazy.
    Haha but seriously I wouldn't.

• No I do not

• i dont even watch sports