What do you think about Madonna's new song/music video?

I had a good laugh out of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kinda funny, I mean... she is over half century old :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I was going to say I don't know don't care because I'm personally not a Madonna fan but I actually took the time to watch it and it was pretty funny :)

What Guys Said 6

• Far too old to be making songs and videos like that.

• I'd say she' 20 years too old for that sort of clip!
    Not that the sort of clip would even be my favourite, but if a 25 year old girl would have made it I'd have sympathy for it.
    Now I simply look away from it and say "oh my goodness no" :-(

• You must admit she has a great body for a 60 year old.

• Yeah she isn't the same queen of pop anymore. I also think the song itself just sucks with the autotune and stuff. How much do you think she payed that guy she kisses in the beginning of the video?

• A lot :D
      He's not stupid you know... most ladies who take an older man do it for the money but I guess in this case it was vice versa 8) 8)

• I haven't listened to it andI don't wanna watch it cause I don't want to give nick minja 1 cent of money.

• I have nothing good to say about it

• She is not young now, its job for your kinda age of girls
    😏💕

• Wow not sure what to say except that she still has great energy.

What Girls Said 5

• I mean like, its good to see an older woman getting out there and making the most out of life, but seriously, you have to draw the line sometimes. I mean NOT TO BE RUDE but Madonna is getting kind of gross :(( and I think she has to realize she's scarring some children out there.

• hahahah! I never seen this video I am shocked! hahah! lol Just shocked.

• It's ok, Madonna always has cool videos :)

• i love the two goth Asian girls :p and all the cameos. it's ridiculous, no real meaning to the song... but it has decent entertainment value.

• it's okish