Which Hunger Games movie is the best so far?

The new one is coming out next weekend and I haven't seen any of them, but I'm going with my friends to see Mockingjay Part 2 anyway. Which previous movie do I need to see to keep up? I'll only have enough time to watch one of them before next Friday...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you watch Mockingjay Part One, you should be able to understand it in a general sense.

However, I recommend watching all three movies, as all of them were pretty entertaining.

It's a shame that the Hunger Games' popularity faded away with all the other YA movies trying to grab some cash. (Although, splitting up the finale is a HUGE cash grab in itself)

In short, just watch all of them. You'll have a better experience overall. If you don't have the time, watch mockingjay part one, and you should be good.

Best of luck to you👍

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked the first one the best, I feel like they slightly went downhill movie-wise from there.

The only ones you're missing is Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and the first part of Mockingjay.

What Guys Said 2

• As far as the books go and the films so far, Mockingjay was terrible. Though I thought the first Hunger Games was really good and Catching Fire was also good too. I would probably have to go with Hunger Games because I thought they did a good job showing the games and everything.

• Already have tickets!! Can't wait!!!
    I love the first the best

What Girls Said 1

• Just watch the first hunger game! I like it!