Can you cupid shuffle?

Have you EVER cupid shuffle'd? I'm having a throwback night and this popped up in my youtube recommendations and I'd be lying if I said I didn't just cupid shuffle what little bit of butt I have off.

If you say you can't cupid shuffle you're a liar because everyone can cupid shuffle.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I can cheerfully show my age here and say this is the absolutely first time I have heard of "The Cupid Shuffle" - Not my type of music so I will probably give it a miss.

• I.. like.. what is that? haha I don't even know what they're doing... It looks like freestyle shaking around lol

• Nooo you can't be serious! It's a CLASSIC.

• Apparently so! Goodness.

• I haven't been to many parties or anything like that so that's probably why lol

• I probably could but it's not my thing, but I'm pretty much with @RedThread on this one.

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who is baffled.

• @RedThread hehe yeah me to, of course this kind of dancing was uh never my thing I prefer actual dancing you know swing, tango etc.

• I'm sorry, what?

• No I'm not 50 years old

• of course!

• yea ahaha it's a classic

What Girls Said 3

• ahahah love this it made my night! No but I try haha! ugh middle school nights lol!

• Me and my 4-h group did it on the bus on the way back from from an event. *Whoop whoop

Ah, fun times

• Haha, I remember this dance. This song used to always play at parties.