I just want to take a poll. Were you betting on Ronda Rousey or Holly Holm?

Personally I think Ronda Rousey is an overrated, self obsessed individual and I'm glad Holly put her in her place. I knew Holly could do it.

• Holly Holm
  • Ronda Rousey

02

Most Helpful Guy

• I predicted holly would win and I was right :) I am so glad that bitch ronday lost I hated how so many people put an invincible aura over her and now all her other sponsoring opportunities and movie deals will go away I am so glad she got her head kicked off. :)

• My thoughts exactly. When I first learned about her, I compared the two fighters and their stats and I was like hmmm it looks to me like Holly is way better. So happy she won.

• I was so impressed too when the 2nd time ronda put her in the headlock holly picked her up and slamemd her ^_^ I am gonna watch the post fight press conference right now :)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Nobody is invincible, even Muhammad Ali was defeated in a few matches, though he was never knocked out, unlike Mike Tyson, who was really overrated.