Stop this heart bullshit.. please?

Heart is there just for pumping the blood around your body.. Let's not give it credit for something that it doesn't do.. like love.
It's the brain morons ! Brains make you fall in love.

Emotional breakdown can have health effects on heart, doesn't mean it is directly responsible for the same.

"Listen to your heart." Ok, apparantly I should marry "Lub Dub.. Lub Dub.." Who is this lub dub girl..

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh come on man. Everyone knows that. Its just a saying and a way to discern feelings from thought. Not everything has to be taken literally.

• I am telling you , people don't know that. That's why they give 2 reasons, and tell that one came from heart, and one came from brain.. And I am like..
      "Are you a moron, both came from brain"

• Haha. Wow i hope theyre not that stupid.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• a lot of people seem to forget that we have a Brain. Its no wonder why so many damn people are messed up because they use an organ thats ment for pumping blood instead of an organ thats ment to process thoughts.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yyLJk-xT8Eo

• LOL. Quite true, but it sounds less romantic when a guy says, "I will give her my brain." Unless he's in a George Romero movie or The Walking Dead, then it's perfectly fine.

• You made me lol, thank you.