Why do people hate Ariana Grande?

Why do people hate Ariana Grande?

She is beatiful. Her voice is good 2.
she acts like a child but she may like it. What's the problem?

Updates:
thanks for your answers.:)

0|0
20|19

Most Helpful Girl

• she's a gorgeous dumbass. there's lots to hate and love about that.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• She's a babe!!!😍

1|5
    0|1
  • She's talented and accomplished. That makes her a target for people to attack her.

1|1
    0|0
  • She a bitch and she is fake as fuck from what I hear and I've seen. I thought I lime her but I like kat Valentine.

She makes good music thought so. It doesn't matter I don't have to lime her to like her music. but that's not they case now of days is it

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like her voice, though not her music.

I would imagine it's since she's not really in anything very good, or only for a much younger audience.

I never knew she was hated, but I don't keep up with celebrities.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is beautiful? Her voice is good? Besides that's debatable, that's not a reason to love someone

1|2
    0|0
  • I disagree with your first two sentences.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't hate her. I really have no clue why some people like her so much. To each their own.

• I think she's hot! and I love her music too. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Because she's a narcissist

1|1
    0|0
  • She hates Americans

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know she is cute af

1|0
    0|0
  • She's acts like a cunt.
    Is what I assume people think is "wrong."

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate her, I'm just indifferent.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know the dude. Some spoil brat huh

1|0
    0|0
  • She's just a stupid brat trying too hard to be a bad bitch.

That, and she isn't currently leaving my home with a sore arse and less dignity.

0|0
    0|0
  • A full grown adult acting like a child, what's not to hate?

1|0
    0|0
  • she's got a stereotypical white girl "bitch" personality. she puts on a good mask for media (hence, good actor), but she's spoiled as fuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll tell you the reason that no one else on here will admit to. Because she dated a black guy. I think his name is Big Sean.

1|0
    0|0
  • JELLY GIRLS
    most guys dont give a fuck for her apart from wanting to shag her

1|1
    1|1
  • Hulk no hate Ariana. Hulk would smash. Hulk thinks her voice sound like goat being strangled, though.

1|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I don't find her beautiful. I think she looks like a constipated mouse with the matching poor attitude. Apparently she made a hotel clear the lobby of all other patrons so that she and her entourage could check in. I can't.

4|1
    0|0
    • constipated mouse.. ! hahahahahaha.. 😂😂😂 mouse who can't read with eyes open.

• @cinderelli I think she's a terrible person and I can't stand her music.

• I heard her song. "focus'' gosh that was terrible.. all in the video was a tiny mouse with dyed hair bouncing here and there.. :/

• Love her voice, her songs are okay.. the few interviews I've seen of her are pretty funny. She's a beautiful girl. I think what I've heard negatively about her is her personality and how she treats people behind the scenes. Some may also find her quirkiness too strange. Personally, I don't think about her much. Indifferent.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. She threw her co-stars under the bus.
    2. Her ex boyfriend claims she is a cheat.
    3. She has been rude to her fans. Saying that she wished they all died and on another occasion she made one cry.
    4. Reportedly used cocaine.
    5. Her life coach quiet due to her bad attitude.
    6. She behaved like a diva at the AMA awards. Giuliana Rancic claimed she made her switch sides and even elbowed her.
    7. She plagiarised a music video.
    8. Donut gate.
    9. She treated the staff at Marie Claire appallingly during a photoshoot.

I'm different about her though. But the press has pretty much shitted on her.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate her.. but don't love her either. she is just meh..
    she looks weird when she reads.. like too much mascara made her eyelashes stuck together.

http://i.imgur.com/7nnypmN.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of her music. She sounds whiny and hard to understand in my opinion.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate her. I think she has great range. I don't like her singing very much because of the nasal quality, same goes for Rihanna and Miley Cyrus minus the range.

1|0
    0|0
  • She just seems like she is too aware of her looks etc. - it's like get over yourself.

I don't deny she is beautiful but she seems less than classy.

1|0
    0|0
  • "She acts like a child"

*see a bunch of men walk the other way*

1|0
    0|0
  • I have heard all kinds of rumors about her but I think she is talented and has a great voice

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate her, "hate" is a strong word. I just don't like her songs and I think she's annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't like her singing style. It sounds like she's constantly slurring her words together, as if she doesn't open her mouth fully when she sings. It's weird. Not a fan.

1|0
    0|0
  • She kinda acts like a slut.

2|0
    0|0
  • She may be pretty but she really does look 12
    her voice is annoying and her songs are shitty

1|0
    1|0
  • She's awesome and some people just don't like her unique style... I love it! I went to her concert with a friend and we could almost touch her hand! It was AMAZING!

1|0
    0|0
  • She's a diva. She doesn't come off as a nice girl.
    And personally, her music just isn't my taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • she's mean, that's why

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably because she licks people's doughnuts and hates Americans. I'm just guessing tho

1|0
    0|0
  • She's just rude and needs to humble herself. . most celebrities are just alike.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is spoiled, she licked some sonuts and the store owner suffered a lot from that. She says she is vegan but licks donuts and uses leather bags and whatever. I don't hate her but I dislike her. by the way she used autotune in atleadt one of her songs.

1|0
    0|0