Which show you think is better?

• The Walking Dead
  • Game Of Thrones
  • They both suck
  • Never seen both

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I like them both, but I prefer The Walking Dead.

• Walking Dead all the way. I watched the first season of Games of Thrones and thought it was garbage. That being said I'd rather watch people getting ripped apart and eaten than watching family members having sex with each other.

• ahah i support

• @dsmbbmsc VTMR actually make it the why it's should have been, I like the conversation between Christof an vampire from the middle ages and Pink an modern vampire, the medieval dialect that Christof is using is far more fitting then Games of Thrones "medieval" dialect that using an sexually vulgar words every two seconds, the usual conversation in this uploaded video starts in 1:52.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mngp7BJbZgY

• THE WALKING DEAD!!!

• the walking dead, i haven't seen game of thrones yet

• Spongebob Squarepants

• GOT.. becuse of the.. umm.. politics.. yeah that's it XD.

• Game of Thrones. Although I love watching it. It keeps fucking me over.

• Both look too violent for my taste.

• I haven't seen The Walking Dead, but GOT jumped the shark a while back.

What Girls Said 5

• Game of Thrones is much more consistent. I mean, the books are heaven. And the writers do a pretty good job of translating that magic onto the screen. Plus, actresses like Lena Headey, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, and Emilia Clarke really get into their character and become those characters. And it's great. I love the story, the twists, and the characters.

• I've never seen GoT actually, and I don't think I ever will. I might go read the books but, eh. Walking Dead was good in the beginning but then I dropped off around season 2 cuz it got too much about that weird love triangle thing and there was too much talking and not enough killing. I've been told I should go watch it more but, eh. Lol. There's that new show on AMC though, Badlands. I've seen ads for it around and I'm kinda excited for it. *_* Daniel Wu is lovely.

• I'm really terrified of The Walking Dead because I get easily scared, but I've watched game of thrones and I loved it.
    One of my best guy friends completely obsessed with The Walking Dead and Game Of Thrones, and when it comes to drama on TV we both have pretty much the same taste so I guess The Walking Dead is really good as well😉☺

• I really can't choose. I love both series

• Both suck

...