Where are my fellow metal heads?

People who enjoy metal, rock or maybe even punk. What are your favorite bands or song or whatever? Let's hear it. Favorite bands in no order: Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Pantera, Black Label Society, Anthrax, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Slayer, The Misfits, ACDC, Guns and Roses, Dio. The list goes on (I know led zeppelin, ACDC, and a few others aren't metal. Get of my back)

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sup dude!

My favorite bands are: AC/DC, Alice Cooper, Brocas Helm, Dio, Hammerfall, Judas Priest, Motörhead, mötley Crue, Ozzy Osbourne, Eluveitie, Alestorm, Amon Amarth, Kreator, Cannibal Corpse, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Delain, Megadeth and King Diamond.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well, you did say rock or punk so...

Current darlings: Bring Me the Horizon, Fall Out Boy

Steady favourites: La Dispute, Rammstein, Ling Toshite Shigure

Frequents once in a while: Linkin Park, Apocalyptica, Imagine Dragons

Beginning to listen to: Three Days Grace, Dream Theater

And various anime soundtracks.

0|0
    0|1
    • Bring me the horizon and fall out boy aren't metal, rock or punk

• Really? :/ Then what'd you consider songs like 'Happy Song', 'True Friends', 'Phoenix' and 'Novocaine'? 'cos those were some of my favourites.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add Eric Calderone and PelleK to the list. Didn't occur to me at first 'cos they're both based in Youtube.

• I guess technically the bands I like are rock and metalcore. But I like
    Black veil brides
    Motionless In white
    Def Leppard
    Pierce The Veil

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm that awkward squid in life 🐬🐟🐳🐠🐟🐳🐟🐳🐬🐬🐟🐬🐳🐬🐟🐋🐬🐙🐳🐬🐟🐠🐠🐟🐟🐬🐬🐳🐟🐟🐳🐬🐬🐳

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• God, there's a lot. Slayer, Megadeth, Kreator, Havok, Overkill, Venom, Destruction, Testament, Dark Angel, Toxic Holocaust, Municipal Waste, and many more. My all-time favorite is Morbid Saint. If you've never heard them, you need to ASAP. Most brutal shit ever.

I also await the nu metal and metalcore posers.
    \m/

0|0
    0|0
    • Fuck ya together we stand against the emo kids, scene girls, Goths and posers. Death to all but metal!

• Show All
    • @Nachtmeerde I think those bands are mostly favored by emos, but I couldn't say for sure because I avoid awful core/screaming bands like the plague.

• @SlightlyCrazy I tend to avoid bands that only scream too. Can't stand music that's unintelligible. But I do make an exception for La Dispute, mostly because I've a weakness for decent spoken word performances.

• Right here bro!!! All those bands listed, listen to them all!

0|1
    0|0