(TVD) Who do you ship together?

I think Bonnie/Enzo are adorable.
I don't like Stephan/Caroline. I'd prefer him with Valerie.
Oh, and I think it's time Matt got a normal, successful relationship. With a human.

Um.. I meant on The Vampire Diaries haha...
TVD=The Vampire Diaries ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask @PeachSunset , first I think they should get a normal girl for Alaric saltzman, poor guys everytime he loves a girl, she dies cause of supernatural cause. Carolina looks perfect with Klaus! - - Carolina without her humanity with Klaus - - PERFECT COUPLE.

Bonnie and Enzo, Bonnie is a kid and Enzo is like what like 200yrs old.
    And you can go and try for Matt, he definitely needs a human like you, he has deep blue eyes

• Nik, no! Damon is almost 200 years too and Elena is also a kid! 😂But their still goals af. And yes his eyes are gorgeous, just like Katerina said. Ik you're probably straight and everything, but BOOM:
      33.media.tumblr.com/...gkMYGH1qhrhsbo13_r1_250.gif

• @WhatTheHellAmy 😳😳 nope I m still thinking 😳😳

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 3

• I just started watching again and it looks like I missed a lot. Stefan is now with Caroline, I was like wtf? Whatever happened to Elena tho? I kinda miss her and Stefan together. 💏

• I don't know but the ORIGINALS, I ship Elijah and Hayley so much!

• Hell no bonnie and enzo is out of fucking no where its fucking dumb lol

I'm a bonnie and Damon shipper its so awesome and it makes good story if Elena comes back.

Varlie is yucky but I thought I wanted Stephen and Caroline until I actually got it lol. There so incompatible. Caroline worked best with Tyler to me.

Speaking of which do u think Tyler should go to the originals it make for soooo much good story plot he can be a hybrid. Klaus compulsion wore of Tyler when Tyler died what do u think.

I love this topic lol all Am I really the only straight guy here. lmao

• I liked caroline and tyler as well. The actor who played tyler quit though :(

• He might just guest star beacuase he was on episode 3 and they mention him again on episode 6

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on whether this is the books or not. In the books, I really liked Damon and Bonnie (Bonnie was like a completely different character in the books, the only thing book! Bonnie and tv! Bonnie have in common is being witches really...), in the TV show I guess I enjoyed Caroline and Klaus.

• justin timberlake and jessica biel
    nicole kidman and keith urban.

cutest hollywood couples out <3

• Bonnie and Enzo? The fuck kind a drugs are you on?
    Stephan and Caroline
    Bonnie and Damon
    That is how it should be.

• I stopped watching it.
    I used to like Bonnie with Jeremy.

• Damon and Elena.
    Stefan and Caroline.