Are any of you glad that Ronda Rousey finally got the brutal ass beating that she deserved by Holly Holms?

I sure am. I think Rousey is nothing but a bully who just a blow hard that thinks she a goddess of the world because of how over-marketed she is as an MMA Fighter. Coming from a die hard boxing fan who's been following Holm since her boxing career, I'm honestly not surprised of the results. It's about time she finally shuts loud-mouthed Rousey up and her fanboy/girls. Now everyone involved in the media need to stop sugar-coating about Ronda Rousey so they speak their minds about how they truly feel regarding her and not care if whether or not they'll get backlash for criticizing Rousey.

• Yes I am.
  • No I am not. That match was a fluke.
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• She was overrated, just like Mike Tyson... but - they were both defeated ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh hell yes! Especially since she got written off for beating up her ex. Fucking karma.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 11

• She was over rated... She was a good fighter, but she without any real competition. They believe her to be the best their was... And it got to her... she was cocky and got what she deserves now she has a real opponent , whom will force here to think, cause who in the world that's a ground expert trys to fight an elite boxer.

• im glad, i was hoping she would lose... but man she just got her ass handed to her far worse then i thought she would.
    maybe now we won't have to see her on every other ad and tv commercial

• it's ufc. anything happens. anderson silva got his leg snapped in half after a checked leg kick.

• It's always nice to see the mighty fall. Now I'm just hoping that Mayweather comes out of retirement and gets his ass handed to him.

• Fucks yeah I am!

She was well too cocky, and all of those idiots saying that she's in a league of her own and that there are no worthy competitors for her in women's MMA were proven wrong.

• I like how Dana White never bothered congratulating Holm for her Championship victory like he usually does with almost every other UFC fighters that won their title match. Goes to show what Dana's true color really is. Not to mention all of the excuses the Ronda fanboy/girls are now coming up with for their precious little goddess Rousey that just got dominated and utterly destroyed by Holm's far superior stand-up and smarter game plan.

• I don't really care. From what I've heard, it sounds like she was only fighting people she knew she could easily beat, and it looks like she finally met her match. But I could be wrong.

• Why hate because they are both grate fighters.

• I was unaware. I think she's a poor sportsman but I kind of respect her ability and commitment.

• Rousey was covered by the media, because she was undefeated, and would knock her opponents out, almost instantly. She had one bad night, she'll be better next time

• She never had good stand-up striking or much power (she only looked like a KO artist against girls who either couldn't take a punch, couldn't stand up worth crap or lacks intelligent gameplan) to begin with so I don't see what's up with all the hype over her.

• No, I actually don't give a fuck.

• I'm kinda indifferent, I would prefer if she were beaten by Gina Carano, she is much hotter ;)