What song and artist are you listening to now?

I'm listening to a classic favorite mine, Smile by Lily Allen.

How about you all? :)

While I'm at it as well, how have you all been?

• I'm doing good, thank you!
  • I could be better but hey, there will be better days!
  • I feel awful but I know I am not alone and I just have to remind myself that things will get better.
  • I just would like to see how others are doing, honestly.
Now, I'm listening to Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall. :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm listening to a mix so I'm not exactly sure.. I'm ehhh, you?

• Really? What kind of mix? How come "ehhh"? Everything alright?

• Soca mix. I'm at work , its kinda quiet lol

• Soca mix... I'm looking that up right now! Never have heard of that. Oh, so it's just a little dull at work or something? I understand. But if it's more, I'm here if you need anything. :) Oh, and I'm doing great! Cold and shivering like a chihuahua but otherwise, great, thank you, bahaha. :)

What Guys Said 6

• I'm doing really good! Right now, talking with a wonderful human being and a really nice person on here! ;)

• That is so ironic! You actually look like the person I'm talking to right now! He's such a sweetheart and get this, he loves doughnuts! Crazy, right? :) Hahaha.

• Oh I love Smile and Lily Allen. Good taste yea.
    I've been listening to quite a bit of Cyne recently.

• Oh, another fan of Smile! I need to listen to more of Lily Allen's music. I don't know what she has been up to. Oh, Cyne? Never heard of them. Can you please recommend something of them?

• Um they are an alternative hip hop group, I'm not sure what your taste is just YouTube it.
      I checked my iTunes Smile has 800 plays haha.

• LOL! You are one of my kind, hahah, I play songs on overkill too. That, and Smile makes us, well, smile (thank you, Lily Allen!). And oh no, I love everything so I'm definitely going to have a listen once I'm finished with @Distant's video... truly great! I love knowing the music tastes of other people. :)

• I'm listening to "Game Shows Touch Our Lives" by The Mountain Goats on repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsstAtcTb_I

• I'm listening to a classic myself.
    Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind

• Oh, how ironic! I was just listening to them since my good friend @aficionado reminded me of them. West End Girls is where it started for me! :)

• 0|0
  • Kongos- Come with me now and my day sucked

What Girls Said 7

• I'm listening to Queen- Somebody to Love, and I'm doing great thanks =] hope u are too!

• Hello by Adele
    The song is addicting but I love it!

• I usually listen to Fall Out Boy, Weeknd, Drake, and Nick Jonas.
    But tbh i'm ashamed in myself to say i've been listening to this K-POP song over and over again, but its the only one i like. I don't tell anyone though, its slightly embarrassing 😂

• I'm not listening to anything right now but I'm doing good, thank you! :D

• I'm doing good, thank you!

• I just listened to "Into the Night" by The Weeknd. I haven't listened to "Suddenly I See" in a while!

• https://youtu.be/mszSoTNqH3Y

This. It's apart of my nighttime playlist.