What do you usually do on Facebook?

Facebook has taken a decline in recent popularity among younger generations with the new social media trend of Instagram. I also find that majority of the friends on people's friends list don't necessarily keep in touch with them on Facebook. So I ask, what do you mostly use it for?

-Games
-Chatting
-Viewing others profiles
-Posting or Uploading
-You don't know, you kinda just check in and then go off

Most Helpful Girl

• I mainly just use it to chat to my best friend, and a couple of other friends but mainly just him 'cause I'm very introverted :') , using the mobile app too so it's just like texting really. I like to be able to see people's photos and what's going on in their lives. There's one game me and my friend play occasionally. I follow a couple of newspapers and organisations on there so I use it for that too

Most Helpful Guy

• Updating my page, chat with friends, check the updates of the pages Im following.

What Girls Said 6

• I use it to catch up with friends and plan events. Other than that it's just an app on my phone I'll get on every so often, scroll through my newsfeed for a minute, and exit out of it.

• I don't use fb

• Talk to my cousins, and a friend

• I just message people on there that i don't regularly see

• -Viewing others profiles

• I just check and see what's up then get off.

What Guys Said 0