What Are Some Fun 3DS Games?

I'm a deer hunter and hunting season is comeing up soon and I'm gonna be bored in the deer hunting shack. I've been into Nintendo my whole life. So every year I have my 3DS on me when I go hunting. Last year I had Pokemon Y. Well I don't know what to play now. I have all the Zelda games. (I love The Legend Of Zelda) Played all the Pokemon games on 3DS and DS, I got Kid Icuras, Smash Bros, Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and some other DS games as well. I just bought Xenoblade Chronicals today because my friends keep telling me it's big and amazing. I'm looking for at least two or more games. I don't play Fire Album because it just doen't look fun at all. Mostly the grids in the game.

I know what you people might be thinking. Put the 3DS down and look for the big buck.
Last year I did shoot a doe while playing Minecraft on my laptop. If I pulled that off I'll be fine.
I would have Fallout 4 on my PC but I don't have enough RAM to run it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know but I constantly hear that 3DS being called a "smash bro machine" supposedly cause new games aren't coming out or something

What Girls Said 1

• "Shot a doe while playing Minecraft"
    Kingdom Hearts? Recoded, 358/2, Dream Drop Distance
    The World Ends With You?

What Guys Said 3

• Fire Emblem Awakening is one I've sunk a lot of time into. Not the best of the FE games, but still a lot of fun.

• I can recomend the Professor Layton games

• try playing Youkai Watch.
    its similar to pokemon.