Who is going to see Hunger Games this weekend?

I am!!

And I know @archiz is too

@missnowhere tell us how it is, but no spoilers!!
IT WAS SOOOO GOOD GUYS!!! Jennifer Lawrence is a HOME RUN!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 13

• I won't. I'll go with my dad and sister when I go back to Spain during Christmas.
    So no Spoilers, please :P

• I'd like to, but I haven't seen the first part yet.

• not me... there's no movie theatre where im at. But in other news, i hear jennifer lawrence is struggling to find a boyfriend. I've gotta get on that asap

• Hahaha live it man. Stand aside gentlemen, watermelonoma coming through, they don't stand a chance competing against you man 👍😎 I guess this means you're breaking up with @barbarap then? 😂 jk

Wasn't she dating the coldplay singer I thought? She is so hilarious man. Her interviews crack me up every time. Its like her lack of tact makes her charimastic, which is completely counterintuitive. OK I'm rambling now I'll shut up.

• I want to come on your dates. Be the third wheel that makes you guys feel all awkward :D 😜😎

• @Asker hahaha, :D

• Ehh nope I've got stuff I have to do, not really a fan of the series anymore to be honest.

• OH MY GOD! not me.

• Me! Probably more than once :)

• anyone that doesn't see it this weekend dies at the cornucopia

• Peeta was just a little bitch that followed the crowd tho lol, gale was a true man.

• very true he probably would never have survived the first games if he hadn't publicly announced his affection for katniss. still, you can't blame a man for wanting to get with jennifer lawrence.

• Not me. . . . ...

• I have been asked to go on Saturday but it's leg day so I don't know if it is a option 😂

• my sister asked me to go but the last one I didn't liked that much so don;t know if i will go

• yea it's not really the same without any actual hunger games.

• I want to but im revising for exams :/

• Not this guy

• nope... but you're the dude.. haha.