What type of gamer are you?

• 12 year old “I fucked your mother” call of duty gamer.
  • Casual “flappy birds is a real game” gamer.
  • The nostalgic “Why the hell did Square join up with Enix?” gamer.
  • The bro “lets grab a case of bud light and play some madden” gamer.
  • The MMO “Leeeeeeroy JENKINS!!!” gamer.
  • None, other, see poll

Most Helpful Girl

• The nostalgic I guess...

• Unusual from a younger person but it works.

• Sure thing. keep on being awesome.

• I will ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Casual gamer but more serious than flappy bird casual.

• Yeah, I guess there is a lot of room in there for "casual" games. Any games in particular you enjoy?

• Assassins creed, destiny, legend of Zelda games, binding of Isaac, spyro.

Random games, really.

• I only ever played one of the Assassins creed games. The pirate one, and it was fun. I have enjoyed most of the Zelda games but did not like skyward sword. Ah, poor Isaac and his crazy ass mom...

• None of those really, so other

• I like role play games like elder scolls

• 770 hours on Skyrim myself. If I had to guess I would say I put closer to 500 into oblivion.

What Guys Said 16

• I guess I would be the nostalgic type. Most of the current games just don't interest me anymore, and my favorite game franchise just suck now. Games like fallout, and skyrim are good, but they are about the only games that hold any interest for me.

• Comes with being older and growing up on the classics I guess.

• Usually the MMO type but latley the Causal cause all I've been playing is Skyrim and Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

• I have put more than my share of hours into Skyrim.

• And you still haven't finished it either huh? I love how long that game is :) I think I'm gonna to jump on it soon

• You can't finish a Bethesda game, there is always more to do. And if you do everything there are always mods.

• I've been gaming since I was about two or three years old. I've played more games on more systems and computers than I can remember. I don't think there's any genre I hate, thought my least liked are probably fighting games (because I suck at them) and JRPGs (for the endless chatter and random battles). Open world stuff like GTA Online is what I've been dreaming of since I was a kid. I think the most perfect thing I've played in recent memory is the LCPDFR mod for GTA IV, because it lets you be a cop without you being a superpowered cyborg cop.

• none of them... I like playing indie and smaller games on PC and console but also play a lot of big titles, but I have an allergy against all those "bro titles" like call of duty

• I get you. a lot of indie games are amazing. That is why I love Steam so much.

• From that list, nostalgic. But really, I'm the theorycrafting nerd who gets deeply involved in modern open world games.

• Ahh, enjoying Fallout 4 then?

• Obsessed. Got the pip boy collectors edition.

• Nice, worth the extra cost? I have been playing a fair bit but I need to upgrade my PC to fully appreciate it.

• Im definitely the old school nostalgic gamer in that list

• Smoke some weed and race you in Need For Speed gamer

• ahahaha you got the new one?

• ahh I see, yo if you got a xbox one message me so we could play

• @PizzaGuy22 Awww, did I just help two stoners get together to play online racing games? Isn't that sweet

• I had to vote for the leeeroy jenkins!!! one, even though I haven't touched an mmo in years.

• Definitely nostalgic... I always think of the good old times...90's games were the best

• I think the bro?
    playing with people you know is usually more fun

Also sometimes, when facing the 12 year olds, I start using 'an annoying broken English accent' to make them ragequit, and it usually works

• Huh, not a bad idea. I don't play online with strangers anyways, but I have enough family to do a map or two on left 4 dead from time to time.

• I never really understood the appeal in games like that. I much prefer to play with people I know and we work well together than with strangers where you are either a noob or a hacker depending on whether or not you are better than them.

• in league it's usually 'noob' xD
      it's known for its toxic community

• I play games, to enjoy life's simple pleasures, and to free myself of anguish, as so to relax myself from the world inside and around me.

• Kind of insightful and depressing all rolled into one.

• Out in the rain is the best place to be... Even better naked

• If you can ignore the thunder and the lightning that has stricken your house and is burning it to the ground somehow in this god forsaken rain, sure.

My job is put out that fire, games remind me sometimes, that the fire isn't as hot.

• Whatever my friend is doing. I'm not super into games any more.

• I'm the RPG gamer that gets a semi every time a new RPG game is announced.

• I like Japanese games, both online and offine.

I hate shooting games.

I still fucked your mom tho

• Oh and I love starcraft tooooooooooooooooo

• The "I play games with friends, for fun" gamer.

• non gqamer