What would you bring in your survival bomb shelter?

Just the essentials guys lol

Or better yet, zombie apocalypse !

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question. I've thought about this a lot actually. I think it's safe to say that there wouldn't be any electricity in a zombie apocalypse so I would bring a solar-powered generator. I would also have a steady supply of canned and dehydrated food enough for me and whoever else is with me and loooooots of water.

Other things I would bring: clothes & extras, a hand-crank radio, heavy duty first aid kit (including medications), guns and extra ammunition, a few types of hand weapons (knives, baseball bats, crowbars, etc.), a flashlight, some type of respirator (in case the disease is airborne, you never know!), a water filter (in case I get it from a stream or somewhere dangerous), and probably some kind of temporary shelter in case I'm on the run. And, of course, my loved ones!

Most Helpful Guy

• *I read update*
    Well this means I'm going to be stuck in here for a long time, so I need supplies that won't simply run out after a short period.
    With that in mind, here's what I'd like in a zombie apocalypse bunker...

-- Food: I am primarily going to have to hunt in the long run and gather supplies. If I use bullets to hunt that is going to attract lots of attention. Plus they'll eventually run out. I'm hoping I can make fire using a bow drill technique.
    With that in mind, I'll take a crossbow. It'd be good for low-key hunting jobs. It'd be a good idea for me to have a supply of canned goods in case my nutrition gets screwed up and I start getting sick from lack of a substance.

-- Water: I'll need to boil water before I drink it, but a large supply of water purification tablets would also be nice. To get water, I'll have to collect it when it rains or I better hope I'm near a source.

-- Weapons: A crossbow won't be too effective in a zombie fight, so I'm going to want a pistol as well for emergencies. I'd go with a 9mm. For close distances a shotgun would be a good idea. Looking into it a "stock 12 gauge pistol grip pump" is the best idea. Why? Besides its ability to tear through zombies (skulls are kind of thick!), you'd be able to find ammo easily if you should run out. A sizable machete would also be appreciated.

-- Clothing: Besides standard clothing... Army boots are durable and sometimes have kevlar shoe laces I could use for multi things. Besides that, I'd want a waterproof jacket to help fight hypothermia if it started to rain coldly as I was out.

-- Miscellaneous: A swiss army knife is a must. A medical kit would be helpful as well. I'd also pack in a hand crank electricity generator (they have those-- they're like a stationary bike) to charge small items like a radio or a flashlight. I don't want to deal with batteries. I was thinking solar at first, but then you risk exposing your bunker with the panels and also having issues if it has a string of cloudy days.

-- Bunker essentials: I'm assuming there is a door. Preferably there'd be a way to look outside to see if it is clear without having to go outside. I'm hoping it is at least a little camoflaged too. In addition, I'd like there to be a safe room with secret back up escape route that I could shut myself in should things get crazy. But that is just wishful thinking lol.

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 14

• Long lasting food, weapons, ammunition, knives, bow and arrows, durable clothes, boots, military grade gear (clothing) camo, a sat phone, government issue shielded laptop for accessing satellites around the world and any places that haven't been bombed, and stuff like binoculars and generators and fuel for keeping the lights on, I'd go the extra mile of having solar generated energy to preserve fuel.

• My guns, ammo, knives, my military bug out bag and some camo, food, water, etc. the basics and whatnot. Then get a Dodge Challenger Hellcat, and survive out on the road Mad Max style. The idea of being kept up in a closed space for too long just waiting for the zombies to break through would drive me insane. I would just hit the road and survive out as a scavenger for as long as possible until things would eventually settle in and then figure it out from there.

• And almost forgot to add my phone for music. Gotta have music in the apocalypse.

• Food, water, clothes, weapons, radio, mobile phone, laptop, TV, batteries, generator, flash light, microwave, food bearing, plants, medicine, water filtration system.

• 0|1
  • Condoms, K&Y, skittles, a girl and protein powder.
    eh screw the condoms, i wanna go out with a bang

• A machete
    A glock 17
    Lots of non-pershiable food
    Bottled water
    Warm clothes
    H2O2
    Band aids
    Hunting knife
    Matches/lighter
    A notebook
    A pen
    A ruger 10/22 rifle
    Hiking boots
    Binoculars
    Flashlights
    Batteries
    Sat phone
    Watch

• Whey protein and canned tuna. Can't lose my gainz bro.

• I'd put a spare bomb shelter inside it.

• A DVD player, tv and every episode of takeshi's castle

• Cleaning products, nothing else.

• How long am I going to be in this shelter, and what kind of bomb is it?

• grenades, bomb u all and keep your stuff and the bomb shelter to myself

• A gun to shoot myself with

• A knife, suit, hairbrush and a good book.