What is your favourite Anime?

What is your favourite Anime? Also feel free to recommend some.

A lot of good recommendations :)

My top 10:

1. Berserk
2. Mushishi
3. Trigun
4. Black Lagoon
5. Hunter x Hunter
6. Cowboy Bebop
7. Code Geass
8. Death Note
9. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
10. Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

Sorry other Anime that didn't make the list. You're awesome too!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tokyo ghoul. Well known but awesome

Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the dawn). I'm still waiting for season two. This anime might be a little girly but it's so awesome.

Owari no seraph/blue exorcist: I put them together because they're quite similar. Newish anime with a nice storyline and a lot of action.

Kiseijuu sei no kakuritsu (parasyte) : has similarities with tokyo ghoul. It's a good anime.

Zankyou no terror: this anime is highly underrated. It's short but it's so unique and awesome. I watched this one with my boyfriend and now he's hooked on anime.

I've got more but can't come up with it right now. It's also hard to recommend without knowing what you like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Higurashi :
    I really like as a hybrid of moe murder mystery paranormal and slice of life, very unique way of telling a story, don't advise dub.

FLCL (fooly cooly) :
    Short series, actually has a good dub, weird slice of life coming of age story that includes mechas being born out of a boys head.

samurai champloo :
    also has a good dub, very similar to Cowboy Bebop (also good) and more of an action adventure, decent dub

Desert Punk :
    Comedy, black humor and sexual humor that can be weird at times, but good. Bounty hunter in a dessert dystopia that only helps others when it happens to pay. Dub is translated slightly differently but it works and has good voice actors

• I started watching Higurashi and I thought it was super weird.. Couldn't watch more than 5 episodes xD

• Yea, doesn't everyone die and then they come back to life or something weird like that?

• It explains it much further down the line, it does have some weird arks, some that I don't care for, but I think it's worth the watch, but I also like some of it's weirdness to so...

I don't want to explain it too much case you continue it but does explain everything though it is a little dragged out.

What Girls Said 11

• Full Metal Alchemist.

• BOYS OVER FLOWERS! I have a list and a mytake! ahhah!

• Omg is that one of those gay ones? Anyway, gonna check out your myTake! :)

• Yea I did. That particular one looks weird. I don't like cheating, so I have a feeling that it's going to irritate me xD. Nana also looks cool.

• Nana is SO freakin good! I only watch anime but I want to get the manga and see if it has an ending!

• I have too many and it's still counting. I think I made a dump on someone's question once but I forgot who it was lol.
    I'd love to give recommendations but that depends on what you're looking for.

• You already made your list but I found my dump lol, so:
      Hamatora The Animation (and Re: Hamatora), One Punch Man, Gatchaman (Science Ninja team, Crowds, Insight (but these two are mostly either good or vehemently hated, so...)), Steins Gate, K, Assassination Classroom, Parasyte The Maxim, . Hack//Legend of the Twilight and. Hack//Quantum , Durarara (and x2), Garo the Animation, Tokyo Ghoul, Nobunagun, Psycho Pass, Hellsing, Gungrave, FLCL, Paranoia Agent, anything with giant robots/mecha, Ergo Proxy, Samurai Champloo, Barakamon, Digimon, and you already have Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. Anyways that's what I would say based on your list. Some are just for the lols.

• Thank you! I have lots of stuff now :)

• Gintama and Kuroko no Basuke!!

• My favorite anime is bleach

• Gangsta and Tokyo Ghoul are my favorites!

• Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul :D

• I like One Piece, Deathnote, Kuroshitsuji, Tokyo ghoul, Hunter x Hunter, Code Geass, Hellsing... the list is too long...

• Death note, inuyasha

• I hate anime. I only watch sailor moon and pokemon😂😂
    I've loved them since i was a baby

What Guys Said 13

• Nice question. My favorites are Dragonball (z), Code Geass, Highschool of the Dead (but I hate the Fan service in it),
    But I also love the very old ones. Captain Harlock, Space Battleship Yamato and my favorite of all time Gatchaman. (but not that ridiculous new version)

• NARUTO!!!

but at the moment it's One Punch Man, One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Tokyo Ghoul.

• Steins;Gate
    Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
    Baccano

• Dragon Ball Z.

• Pokemon.
    ...

• oh seen quite a lot of great ones

full metal alchemist brother hood
    death note
    hellsing ultimate
    naruto series
    attack on titan

could go on

• Cowboy Bebop

• Watch Attack on Titan.. it's good :D.

• Samurai champloo

Code geass

Cowboy bebop

Samurai x

• Seen everything except Samurai X. Maybe something to look into thanks :)

• Dragon Ball and DBZ and Hellsing Ultimate.

• I started watching Dragon Ball and I got to about 15 episodes before I started thinking that I should have started watching it when I was a lot younger. I actually started with DBZ not to long ago, it's pretty cool. Hellsing Ultimate is awesome.

• School Days

It's so bad.

• Favorite movie: Colorful
    Favorite show: Durarara or FLCL

• Shiki.

You must fucking watch it. It's a masterpiece bro.

• This one looks pretty cool. Adding it to my list. thanks :)

• My pleasure dude.