I'm having a house party next weekend and was wondering how to make it really good and memorable? I've never had a proper house party and want people to talk about it after its done! I'm gonna get people to bring their own alcohol but I will probably provide a few bottles of cheap wine and cider and then soft drinks. Between 30/40 people coming. Also I'm gonna have outside available for people so how can I make it good out there? Thanks! :)
Most Helpful Guy
Make them all take their shoes off at the door, then relax and enjoy the party.1
Most Helpful Girl
1. Don't announce the venue to your guests until 1-2 days before (even if you know it way in advance)
2. Supply a lot of drink (make sure you don't run out) Also 2 words: JELLY SHOTS
3. Possibly hire a photo booth for inside? I almost always use the company called 'the party photo booth' and it provides you with the most hilarious snapshots!
4. For outside: maybe have some fairy lights (like the colourful ones) up so people can see
5. Make sure the playlist is something everyone will like and is generally rad.
6. Maybe you can get some party games going: I'm talking like beer pong, flip cup etc etc.
7. Provide snacks or like pin up notes on your fridge with numbers for the nearest takeouts (drunk = hungry)
Apart from that, I'd say the no.1 thing that will make or break a pardy is the actual people there and what goes on. If drama goes down, people will def be talking about it afterwards!1