Should I watch Twilight, the Hunger Game, or something else 🎬?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Something else like Saiunkoku Monogatari, Hakuouki (all seasons/ova's), or Diabolik Lovers.

• YAS! Diabolik Lovers. season 2 more blood! hahah I saw the first 2 eps... but at the time the other eps 3 and 4 were raw and not translated... But yes.

• They're all translated on Crunchyroll and Gogoanime.

• I like Gogoanime! I know Diabolik Lovers. season 2 wasn't at the time but that was like 2 weeks ago... anyhow thanks!

What Guys Said 8

• hunger games is great. would definitely recommend reading the books too because i think they are better than the movies

• Yeah I read the BOOK in 2007 lol

• the 2nd does a great job of painting the picture i had in my head. so does the 3rd. i thought the first one didn't live up to the images in my head but it was still good... i like to see how a movie does in terms of manifesting the images i create in my head when reading a book

• yeah in my mind i saw everything different lol

• I would rather brush my teeth with a pistol than watch the first too, hell i will take a romantic movie over the first two

• The Hunger games, it's amazing!

• Have u seen part 2? I haven't ):

• It's not Spanish, we speak Portuguese here. But I prefer the original audio and I also speak English, so I see no point in watching them dubbed, I actually think that films get way worse when they're dubbed, it kills the original work of the actors.

• yes thats true... this is why i watch japanese...

• Maybe a marathon of all the movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, like from Iron Man all the way up to Ant-Man. The new Marvel show Jessica Jones releases on Netflix November 20.

• The Hunger Game counts as romantic? maybe you should watch Vampires Suck. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw1oGbdXzoU

• Watch Justin Bieber: Believe. It'll make you cry A LOT

• You should watch "True Romance". Also whats the picture from option c from?

• Is that a movie? Also u should really look at my mytake its my favorite anime!!!

• I though of another it's called The Crow. It's more of a revenge story than a love story but it's great. Also it's drenched in gothic overtones so if that sounds like something you like then definitely check it out

• hahah Thanks!

• those two movies are horrible teen movies. watch ANYTHING but those.

What Girls Said 8

• 1|1
  • Maze Runner!

• Hunger Games was my life.

• WAS! are u dead now?

• Omg you should totally do voice-overs for the English version of Anime OO: Or you could draw anime or manga if you're an artist! That sounds fun. I'm thinking of being a wedding planner or interior designer.

• yeah but i wonder if people will that eng style lol!

• Twilight is decent.

• watch The Proposal with Sandra Bullock. it's so cute and funny :p

• watch Evil Dead

• I don't really like either one, but honestly you should check them out to see if you like them. Nothing wrong with that. I like Scoot Pilgrim vs. The World

http://i.imgur.com/4z224Dh.gif

Amelie

http://i.imgur.com/bWEovyy.gif

The Princess Bride

http://i.imgur.com/urVy1V3.gif

• Scott* lol Scoot...

• Princess Bride is good. And it's Scott, I'm so sorry haha. It's like a quirky romance type of movie.

• They both suck or eventually suck further down the series, but if I had to pick one it would be The Hunger Games. Otherwise try Paper Towns or That Awkward Moment.

• Is paper town good?

• Out of everything out in 2015 so far, yes. It's a typical high school guy about to graduate who never got his dream girl flick focusing on his journey. Like any other movies out recently it has an intriguing premise but fails to deliver on the end but still it has a lot of depth.

• oh I might watch tomrrow than... lol! I have to clean my room and go for a run! Its been awhile and apply for a job... and call someone! haha So... maybe inbetween dinner it will work! haha