To all the olguys who defend justin bieber when people talk shit on him do you actually like him or do you just like him because most people hate him?

Is it cool to like him now because so many people hate him so much that it inspires a sort of hipster type "I'm rebelious and cool because I like stuff most people don't". I notice it's mostly younger guys that do this. Also this goes for any boy band type music

• Yes the majority get some sort of hipsterish joy from liking it
  • No they actually like it

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always defended him because I felt like everyone was being overly harsh. Even way back when I was in seventh grade you would always hear "ermagerd Justin Bieber sounds like a girl and should like die LOLLLLLL" so I claimed to be a huge Justin fan to combat the hate, even though I was indifferent to his music.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like him I just feel like he doesn't need to be shat on anymore. It feels like making George Bush jokes it's just so dated and feels like overkill. At this point I feel like if you don't like him then just don't pay attention to him. I feel the same way about the Kardashian Clan. I wish people would treat Beiber like they do Shia labeouf. Like Shai does weird stuff and everyone's like cool who cares. Instead we keep fanning beibers publicity flames by polarizing and increasing his fanbase and haters. I don't like him I don't hate him I'm just more interested in other people.

What Girls Said 2

• No they actually like it

• He not my cup of tea but he is talented

What Guys Said 4

• I certainly wouldn't miss him if his parents never had met.

• He's a successful young guy who gets tons of pussy.

It's tough to hate on that.

• lol no i am indifferent to him, but he is talented no doubt

• posted vote