How you get connected with GAG?

i mean who told you about GAG, how did you found GAG, the way by which you joined GAG..

? o
what else>?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was looking to understand more about how boys think. So I typed in how do you know a guy like you or why hasn't a guy called back after 2 weeks? And I kept getting yahoo answer and gag! At first I didn't know what it was but than I got so curious and made an account for fun. Than, it said something about amazon card and I knew I would stay! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Really oddly, I have no recollection of how I first learned about GAG. I don't really know if I looked up something on google and it just came up or what. I don't know. Maybe I was looking up help for some depression last year and stumbled upon a question from there. It is weird. I want to remember, but I can't at all.

I really just created an account and happened to start answering questions. xD

What Girls Said 7

• Pretty sure I was looking something up on Google and GAG popped up.

• google search.

• I was searching through Google for an answer to a personal question I had at the time. G@G popped up as one of the results... and here I am today.

• Hmm... if I remember right, I found GAG when I was researching something and I can't remember what it was that I was researching, but I saw GAG online and posted a couple of questions. Then I signed up and this was a couple of years ago.

• yeah its couple of months ago but same way.. i was researching on google and found GAG questions... then join etc.

• Funny how GAG in Google always pops up.

• No one told me about it.
    I was obsessed with a subject, so I did a research and I found GAG. Then I decided to sign up and I made some questions.

• years ago, on an old account, i had a real bone to pick because of a certain period of my life so i started answering every question that could be related to my crush situation with basically what i thought was the obvious answer (that really had a lot more to do with what i wanted than what i thought was the right way to go about it) and reading the questions that were like "hey, i'm in the situation that you hope your crush is in" as kind of encouraging to me.

anyway it's years later and i'm not stupid now

• Google. ((Filler))

What Guys Said 7

• My sister told me about it, so at first I had to be very careful what I said because I assumed she was on here somewhere. There was nobody that remotely resembled her though, so I just got more and more active. Suddenly I find a 1Xper newbie calling me by the nickname only she uses! It was her, and she's still here!

• I was told I had better learn some things about relationships by a woman I knew, and she told me about Gag... it was more of an order than a hint!

• I was looking up something on Google--I have no memory of what it was--and GAG came up in the search results. I thought, "Hey, this is cool!"

• I just randomly typed into google "girls asking guys questions" because I all of the sudden wanted to find out what kind of issues girls have from their own perspective. And so here I am.

• a dramatic situation... but I believe it.. before this GAG I found a site guys ask girls.. or something like this... the website couldn't opened.

• I searched for something on google and ended up here... the concept of the site seemed interesting so I visited it again

• I looked up: girl and it brought me here

• online search after talking to a friend