Is it better to get EA Sports FIFA 16 though digital download or a hard copy on the Xbox One?

Just wondering since almost all the ball sports games lose their values very quickly a year or two after it's release. Right now FIFA 16 is 40-50% off on Xbox Live Marketplace since it's Black Friday week but I'm not sure if I should wait til Black Friday to get a hard copy of it on a discount at Gamestop.

• Get the discounted digital copy now on Xbox Live
  • Wait until Black Friday to get a hard copy on a discount.

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy it for black Friday

Most Helpful Guy

• Never really gone to an actual Black Friday event, mostly did black Friday digitally. But either or is good. One just y'know requires more effort to go buy.

• Yeah. Just wondering since sports games lose their values really quickly than any other video game genre so I figured there'd be no point of me trying to sell this game (if I ever get bored of it later on) on a hard copy when I'll most likely end up getting like maybe $5-10 for it if I were to sell it for the next year or two.

• Yeah, I'd definitely recommend getting this at a lower price if you're not big on sport games and from what I hear from my friends, digital deals are a lot better than in store. It's a gamble though since I could be wrong as well. But hey I hear black Friday is a great time to bond with your friends by punching everybody out of the way :D

What Girls Said 1

• Black Friday is like The Purge.. good luck my friend

What Guys Said 0