Do you think Justin Bieber's new album is about Selena Gomez?

If so, what do you think about artists using their relationships or past relationships to influence their music?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• All those big name pop artists like beebz, gomez and t-swift on average cowrite (CO!! write) on about 2 songs an album.

It could be MARKETED to SOUND like it's about gomez but honestly with how many hands that dip into the songs, it's statistically impossible that it's an accurate depiction of beebz's emotions.

• No idea, but I found some of his recent songs and I like them, that is all

• Just passed by to say I didn't find any fuck for this.

• Well... he HAS to at dedicate at least something after he pop her cherry. Then he's free.

• Of course it is... just like every other album by every other person is about someone they broke up with.

• Who cares?

• 2|0
  • I don't know. I don't listen to his music.

What Girls Said 5

• no I don't!

• Some songs are. It was confirmed. I think using relationships to create music has been working pretty well

• On Ellen, he said it's not about Selena, but who knows.
    Of course it's ok for artists to use their experiences for their music. That's what songwriting is about.

• Wouldn't know. I don't listen to them nor do I care about celebrities love life.

• Maybe, I heard they're back together.