For Walking Dead fans. Now that Glenn has been revealed to still be alive how happy are you?

And how will you feel after next week's mid season finale when some big deaths will definitely happen? :)

Why was DarkHumorRUs answer removed?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm disappointed. If Negan doesn't beat his head in, I'll abandon the show.

• What if he beats Negan's head in?

• someone from the film crew actually used their phone to record a scene with negan using his bat on someone, but the video was too grainy to see who it was, and it's been removed since. he will get loose on someone though at the end of the season. my money is on it being glenn.

• @Nuqood then I'll be done with the mediocre show. It doesn't kill main characters off anywhere near enough, anyways.

What Girls Said 4

• Just FYI, you should never put a spoiler in the title of the post... Inconsiderate for people who may have been saving tonight's episode..

• no I haven't seen it

• I would have preferred him dead

• I think he's alive... Becuase 1 guts don't come from your shoulder 2 the other guy landed on top of him and 3 he would have alredy been dead and not SCREEMING with that type of damage. Also I think he will make it out of the croud because all the guts he has on him the walkers will think that he is one of them...

What Guys Said 6

• DUDE you have to say spoiler and not reveal info in the damn title. I haven't seen the episode yet you little turd

img.pandawhale.com/...n-table-flip-gif-Im-MY6X.gif

• I am so happy. So happy. Hooray.

• I hope you're fucking joking, dude. Cus that would be a reaaal dick-move to spoil shit like that.

• I'm not surprised, so I was meh about it. They really do need to kill off some main characters though

• In all honesty, fuck Glenn.

Dont care one way or another about that character.

• Seriously, the show's overrrated and has become bland