Can someone recommend me an anime show that is similar to sailor moon, but also directed more for a male audience?

I like the concept of shool kids who posses powers and such but I'm also into futuristic storylines like Ghost in The Shell. My ideal show would have:
Romance (friend zone is ok)
Supernatural powers (not necessary)
Cool main character (badass)
a bit of humour
a bit of suspense

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Hamatora the animation
    K
    Probably Kill la Kill though I dunno if it's geared towards a male audience or whatever. A lot of my guy friends like it but I personally don't care for it much.
    Code Breaker - though it's kinda meh
    Bleach, probably
    Yozakura Quartet
    Maybe Assassination Classroom - they don't have powers but it's about a class that has one year to kill this OP alien or the alien will decimate the earth. It's pretty cute.

If you liked Ghost in the Shell maybe check out Ergo Proxy, God Eater, Psycho Pass, Appleseed XIII, Cowboy Bebop, Eureka Seven

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is an obvious choice, although not futuristic

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Thats not my speciality! lol i am more of romace type! How about black butler?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Kyoukai no kanata? Not specifically directed at guys but more badass than Sailor moon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Madoka Magica. It's darker and is something you would enjoy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Dragonball Z has all of those things. I assume you already know about that though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gurran lagann

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay, Cowboy Bebop

0|0
    0|0
  • Fairytale. You won't be disappointed.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about Highschool DxD?