First music album you bought?

Most Helpful Guy

• The first one I bought with my own money was Urban Hyms by The Verve. It's an amazing album. 😊😊

The first album I owned that my parents bought me was Psyche by PJ & Duncan. Not so amazing. 😲😲

What Girls Said 9

• I haven't bought one!

• The first one I bought by myself was a Blink 182 CD I think

• Britney Spears debut album 😊

• Usually just listen to music on Spotify but a year ago when I was a fan of One Direction I bought their album FOUR. Now I don't have a laptop that can have CDs so it's kinda useless

• Baha Men: Who let the dogs out

• I think it was Britney spears

• Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club by the beatles

• 30STM and Lungs by Florence and the Machine :)

• Well, the first I owned was Whetus I think, the first I chose for myself was Avril Lavigne's first album.. Not sure about the first one I actually bought myself

What Guys Said 5

• I've never bought an album with my own album, but the first album bought for me was Linkin Park's Reanimation album. Before that, my mom bought my sister the Encore album from Eminem, but I was the one who listened to it the most xD

• Barry Manilow lol

• I wanna say it was Yellowcard's "Ocean Avenue."

• Dead Kennedy's "A skate boarding party"

• I've never bought one. First full album I've heard would probably be an Eminem project.