Are you a Jedi or a Sith?

Really think about it, depending on your personality. If you have deep emotional connections; you will fall to the dark side. You literally have to be a monk and at peace to be a Jedi.

Most Helpful Girl

• sith. i always side with evil.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I am neither.

What Guys Said 11

• I'd refuse to learn the ways of the Force specifically because of this. Because it's a trap. Never give the inner darkness what it needs to become powerful in the first place, and its temptations will be worthless.

I have a lot of pain and social anxiety, spurned by a lot of horrifying life experiences and anger towards injustice. Yet, I also have a strong sense of honor. I'd consider the Force in general to be too dangerous to use, and would look for every possible non-Force solution to any problem I had.

• Both have they pros and cons, Sith are too selfish and treacherous in many cases, Jedi are too soft and conservative sometimes, so it's an tough call, because I am far more logical then emotional, I am more likely to be a Jedi then a Sith, even though some of the strongest Siths have become quite logical, like Darth Tyranus and Darth Vader, and also I am not an evil person. Sith are still cool, when they are not betraying each other every five seconds, if I was Sith, I would have try maintain as much of my standards as I can, and not using the Death Star, I prefer to conquer the star without destroying it, just as I did, in Empire at War, and I would not have too much of a moral problem with crashing the rebels. :)

tvtropes.org/.../EvenEvilHasStandards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImzD8Th4vOU

• 1|0
  • Sith, I'm an angry person at heart. I personally believe that because of the way the Jedi's limit themselves is what leads to Sith or just darkness in general, their are way too many situations that don't go in their favor and tempt them constantly everyday to do things they aren't able to.

Course I could be wrong cause I'm not very knowledgeable on the Star Wars universe.

• If we're going to Nerd out here...

Grey Jedi all the way.

http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aGVAWMG_700b.jpg

• Morals of the Jedi, means of the Sith.

• I disagree with the part about "never a good without an evil." But the rest makes sense.

The flip side of a Gray Jedi is the code of a Jithy Knord:

"The Force can be funny! Be the coin's edge!
      Chaos can be awesome, but it doesn't have to always be bad!
      Twirps need to be annoyed, whatever their alignment!
      Rubber bananas!
      You saw what I saw, and my lightsaws saw a lot of action today, and EVERY day!
      I'll take my opponents light, dark, shaken, stirred, or whatever makes me laugh.
      I am a Jithy Knord! I am the Medium Side! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

Lightsaws can shorten lightsaber blade lengths, by the way. Jithy Knords love purple, and often wear serial killer masks.

• I am an Ant-Jedi and anti-sith. I am in betwen. I wield the force to do what I want, when I want, how I want.

• Neither. Grey Jedi ftw.

• Sith, being a Jedi is extremely demanding

• I am closer to being a Jedi but have a dark side that I constantly have to put to death.

• Neither, I'm a trekkie

• I'm a sith lord. Fuck peace. I want "Ultimate pooooower".