Quick, while US girls are still asleep. what do you think of pop icons like Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, or Bieber or their counterparts?

As role models, in terms of their image, or in terms of their 'talent', which is mostly sound studios, PR consultants, and advertising...

Lady Gaga is a gay icon, so there's no reasoning with her fans...

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow I cannot stand all three. Like, it's hard for me to choose which one I dislike the most. It's probably Swift.

None of these celebs are my role model. My role model is my mom because she taught me so many valuable things :)

Swift- severely overrated. her songs are annoying and so is her voice. plus she seems snobbish.
    Gaga- overrated. too many gimmicks. her attention seeking comes off as really pathetic. always did. never liked her.
    Bieber- TBH I think he can dance, sing and I like some of his songs. But he is so arrogant! One of my younger relatives & her friends were huge fans of him... met him and are no longer fans. That says a whole lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lady Gaga - She's... odd... and I only liked about 2 of her songs.

Taylor Swift - She seems less of a tool so is probably managed by better people but all her songs seem the same so 'meh'.

Bieber - Seems a bit of a tool but I suppose his soul was sold to Disney so what chance did he have?

One Direction - They are singing puppies. Their music isn't bad and they're almost as good as regular puppies but more famous because music is crap now (see above) (pasted from another answer I posted earlier).

Oh, and:

US girls.

Never.

Sleep.

...

What Girls Said 6

• I love Taylor Swift, gaga and Bieber are fine I like some of their stuff. Taylor Swift is a good songwriter, unless her topics aren't stuff you're into, she's a great performer, and she really cares about her fans. I liked her as a person more when she wasn't as famous, because now everyone worships her and her clique that consists of no one but tall thin beautiful famous women. But I still like her music and the shows she puts on.

• just meh to be honest

• I think this is the take by most girls
      outside the US

• oh no US girls are attacking rawr lol I don't like them!

• I actually really love Lady Gaga, she's such an inspiration 💜

• An inspiration? For what?  Omg...

• She's not herself, she's a media freak, of
      course.

• S h e ' s s t i l l a w e s o m e .

• I like Lady Gaga. I don't care for Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber.

• i like some of their songs

What Guys Said 5

• Taylor Swift is fine. She seems like a laid back person however she seems to me sometimes like a spoiled brat. Justin Bieber has some cool songs although fame is causing him to go mental, he gets way too much hate tough. Lady Gaga is an ICON. She is very liberal and supports the minorities which i respect her for. Although she is quite a feminist, so i have to give her a down-vote on that.

• Pop isn't really as pure as other music because it's art that's been focus grouped and built scientifically, but it still counts as art. And unless the team that constructs a song are a bunch of hacks that think it's easy to trick people, the songs can be pretty dope. Selena Gomez as a product is pretty much musical mcdonalds, but her new album does sorta go hard.

• They're all pretty damn talented. Especially Bieber. They chose a shitty genre of music (since they actually have talent) but whatever. I don't care for most of their stuff but they're pretty acceptable musicians/songwriters

• I think they all suck

• Lady Gaga is not my style of music, Taylor Swift is a product, Bieber is also a product though he can sing, but not all that well, and I'm not in his demographic.