Why did they end 'Jersey Shore' before its time?

Personally I feel the story was rushed and there were a lot of unanswered questions

Most Helpful Girl

• Story?

Just people getting drunk , acting a fool , sleeping with everyone , not being able to control themselves etc

I didn't see a story line in that at all.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• hmm... it was a show... thats it!

• I miss that show. They stopped airing it right when I got into watching it.

• There was a story behind all that?

• Haha. Thanks for giving me a smile.

What Guys Said 3

• the first two seasons were entertaining. the season in miami and italy were interesting because of the different locales but when they went back to jersey it didn't quite work anymore. the people were all relatively wealthy, they were well known so the intrigue of these somewhat common people was lost since they were both rich and famous.

i think the show ended at the right time... not that i wouldn't have watched additional seasons if they made them

• Troll
    ...

• I thought "Massholes" was going to pick up where Jersey Shore left off. I know there was a casting for it, but the show fell through and never materialized.

https://youtu.be/Ao3lqNqXZrg