Would you still take your kid to see the new "Star Wars" even though it's rated PG-13?

I was honestly bummed myself, knowing that there are parents who take that rating more literally than they should in my opinion; but PG-13 didn't even exist when the original trilogy was released, so there's a 99.999% chance they would've been PG-13 instead if it was around back then: I mean, it's just about impossible for movies like "Star Wars", "Avengers" and "The Lord of the Rings" to get a G rating, and it's gotten very difficult for them to get a PG rating as well (well, unless they're animated). Beyond likely, it'll be no worse than the others. I'm so excited for it, but it does break my heart that some kids now won't be allowed to see it.

• I don't care.
  • Sorry, they have to be 13.
  • Answers.
I also strongly feel that the only reason Episodes I and II were rated PG also was because the originals were rated PG. I mean, they weren't dark like Episode III was, but still.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• For sure ! I'd pity the kids who didn't grow up with Star Wars..

I was 4 years old when I watched the very first episode of Star Wars ! I loved it !

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I just took my 11 year old brother to see creed

• I watched pg-13 movies as far as I can remember. I don't see anything wrong with it

• (PG = Parental Guidance) So yeah its fine by me! Hell ill let them watch a R movie!😂😂
    Man im the best dad! :)

• Moviemakers pretty much get the cerificate they want; even if it means making small edits to the film. Everyone is aiming for the teen audience now, they probably wouldn't watch a PG or whatever.