What Are Your Passions?

I have a few passions actually, and whenever I talk about them I get really excited.

-Writing
-Editing Videos (using sony vegas if anyone is interested)
-Psychology

♡♡♡
I enjoy many other things as well, but these are my top passions. What are yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• Art
    Writing
    History
    Politics
    Military Strategy and tactics
    Philosophy
    Classical Music

To name a few.

• you're a very interesting person, then. having so many passions and every single one of them is completely different... I mean, wow.

• Lol well I guess you could say I have a very varied mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• -Animal rescue (first and foremost)
    -Teaching
    -Photography
    -Distance running
    -Travel

Luckily these all sort of go hand-in-hand :)

What Guys Said 3

• Writting - I'm writting two stories at the same time. One of them is has a fantasy setting. I have come up with multiple characters now, backstories, lore and everything. I have even went so far as to design the entire world map it's set it. Here's how it looks.
    http://i.imgur.com/AtvjbX4.jpg

• dude, that's incredible! I'd love to hear about what you're writing since I love writing & stories. it's like a doubled passion

• That sounds really dark and magical. I've never written something like this

• I sent the messages. Just so you know.

• My passions are:
    -Violins
    -Pianos
    -Books
    -New technology :D

• oh you're a musician, then?

• That sounds wonderful and a lot of fun! If you have any videos of you playing any instrument I'd love to hear :)

• Unfortunately I've never recorded any of my music lol. I just know the basics and I play what comes to my head XD.

• Right now it's my schooling. I plan on getting a master's in bio-chemical engineering and electrical engineering. Basically I want to turn the whole cyborg sci-fi thing in to reality

• wow! what a wonderful thing is to succeed especially when it comes to your passions

What Girls Said 4

• anime for sure
    everything else is just meh!!! yeah i am a work in progress.

• -writing
    -photography
    -cooking/baking
    -listening to music
    -psychology

Mostly those but I have smaller ones too haha

• I absolutely love all of them, every each one.

• well I don't find you boring at all

• Writing but its more so a hobby

• Photography
    Surfing
    The ocean/Marine Bio

• wow😻 I've always wanted to surf it sounds so relaxing and amazing. Truly the definition of freedom

• I've never really skateboarded much but id imagine it is pretty similar though.
      Its never to late to learn to surf :D

• I'm planning to try new things as much as I can, to explore and experience, you know. I would definitely try if I get the chance :) thank you for sharing