What do you listen to when you are bored?

What's up everyone! So what do you listen to when bored? I personally listen to Pantera \m/

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends on my mood... Sometimes Pop/Soft Rock, R&B, Punk, Alternative/Indie Rock, Pop, or Rap in that order most to least.

Most Helpful Guy

• Black metal, Death metal, \m/

• Good to hear I am not the only one listening to black and death. What are your favourite bands?

• I am more of a old school guy :P Burzum , Emperor , Mayhem , Emperor etc. :) Not that the bands you mentioned aren't awesome.

• I like the Oldschool stuff too. Mayhem is sick!

What Girls Said 4

• i listen to all kinds of music. it depends on my mood. i usually have my pandora on shuffle so all kinds of things come on. haha

• The wanted
    It's an all boy band and not that famous but some of their songs are so upbeat that I can't help but listen to their songs like: Glad you came and Walks like Rihanna.

• the velvet underground usually

• Well, I just fell in love with you

• @Jmarx try the wytches. It's such a good band I saw them in London last month and they were amazing. there's also Fidlar, some songs like "cheap beer" or "white on white" are great but I don't know if you'd like it as it's more garage.
      besides that I don't know I'm more into older bands

• Thanks I'll check them out. I'm into the older stuff more too. That's why I had to specify modern. I like modern but don't know that many bands.

• I play every song I like when I am bored.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah sometimes Pantera.
    Right now The Cure.
    Past few artists that came on shuffle:
    Dio
    Children of Bodom
    Iced Earth
    Led Zeppelin
    New Order
    Antestor
    Sonata Arctica
    U2
    Deliverance
    Coldplay
    Thomas Dolby

• Edm, club Dj stuff

• porn

filler

• I don't listen to metal much anymore, but it definitely fits when I'm bored