Krampus VS Goosebumps VS In the Heart of the Sea?

Going to the movies with sis soon-ish. Can't decide upon which one to go to. Such a dilemma. HELP PLS?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not much of a movie person - I had to google the plots and then watch the trailers - My pick is Goosebumps, looks like fun

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, cool! Krampus is from my culture. =)

I pick Goosbumpers - Jack Black is in it. xD
    In the Heart of the Sea - looks fun and interesting. A bit more serious than the other two, though.

Krampus looks a bit childish... Still I know the joy of watching a kid's movie during the holidays.

What Guys Said 13

• not a movie person and haven't seen any of them (no not even heard of them) so I can only judge by the trailers...

first one I had to turn off after 15 seconds... movies related to Christmas or saint nicolas make me puke
    second one looked boring at first but then with the books it got interesting... could imagine it being fun to watch
    third one looked most interesting at first but then when I saw it's moby dick it was just... meh. not my cup of tea but still interesting looking

I guess this doesn't help you at all but at least I got xp 👍

• They all seem to be great and exciting horror/fantasy/adventure movies, but I would suggest Goosebumps

• Go to Star Wars.

• Krampus is directed by Michael Dougherty who also wrote and directed Trick 'r Treat which was kinda awesome.
    So my money is on that one.
    But Goosebumps was pretty good from what I have heard, I want to watch both personally.

In the Heart of the Sea doesn't look bad, but since the story is so well known it doesn't really interest me that much.

• In my opinion, it's a tie between Goosebumps and In the Heart of the Sea, but Krampus seems to be very cool too.

• Never heard of the others just goosbumps and they used to make some good shows on Nickelodean and books.

• Movies and a puppy soon insha'Allah? Diana is changing 😂😂😂😂
    Anyway my answer is in the heart of the sea this movie is amazing really

• Lol I go to the movies all the time 😛

• I'll keep that in mind 😂

• Those r basics 😂😂😂😂

• Dude, just wait for star wars. Or go see creed or spectre now.

• I don't like Star Wars.
      And those two also don't tickle my fancy too much.

• I picked Krampus, but know that i think about it Heart if the Sea would look amazing at the threatre. Krampus and goosbumps can wait for home realease lol

• See creed 💁🏻

• Not sure which movie I want to watch, but I do know that if I do watch "In the Heart of The Sea", I'm going to be cheering for the whale.

• i think in the heart of the sea looks amazing

• Krampus because it looks fucking hilarious.
    duhhh.

What Girls Said 6

• I work at a movie theater and from the ticket sales and glimpses of films I'd say go with Krampus. Goosebumps is pretty funny too, but if I were to choose I would pick the first one. Or you could see them all.

• Krampus sound fun!

• I think Goosebumps is the best, but they all look very cool :D

• I've seen 90's tv show Goosebumps, it was great, so I think the movie is going to be awesome too.

• Kampus all the waaaaaay

• I wanna see Krampus! I hope it's a decent horror comedy. I voted for that one.