Who is your favorite Hollywood actress AND actor?

Who do you love to see on the screen the most? Is it because of looks or because of their skill?

Upvote: Answer with " (yes/no) I would buy all of them movies."

Most Helpful Girl

• Angelina Jolie! Yes I would buy all her movies and watch all of them again, she's a brilliant actress I love her work, and obviously she's very gorgeous.

Male actor Johnny Depp, I have watched many of his movies, mostly I like his skill he's a good actor and in a lot of good films but he huge movie list! And mostly more skills than looks

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it's - apart from looks and skills - also quite important what kind of movies an actor or actress acts in. There are actors I find great but unfortunately just don't act in my type of movies. One good example for this would be Robin Williams. In my opinion, Robin Williams was an absolutely prolific actor... unfortunately I'm not really into comedies. I've watched all the more serious drama movies with him such as "Goodwill Hunting" or "Dead Poets' Society" or "Awakenings" but he never made it into my top 10 because he mostly made comedies and I never felt like watching too many of those (I also feel like he was actually at his best when acting in serious movies).

Probably my absolute favorite actor is Leonardo diCaprio. I think he looks cool but he is also incredibly talented. He's one of those few actors who can act in all kinds of different movies and roles and that's pretty amazing. Also, he acts in a lot of historical movies or movies with at least a historical aspect and I like those very much. He acts in all the movies I would love to act in myself :-).
    Apart from Leo, I also love Jake Gyllenhaal, Matt Damon, Joaquin Phoenix, Philip Seymour Hoffmann and Viggo Mortensen.
    As for women, I absolutely love Ellen Page, both for her skills and her looks (I have a bit of a crush on her), Kate Mara, Scarlett Johansson and Jodie Foster. Jodie Foster is also one of those people who act in the type of movies that I would love to act in. I really love these kind of sinister mystery thrillers where it rains a lot or it's cold and the atmosphere is pretty calm but still there is this incredibly tension.

What Girls Said 20

• I don't have anyone specific like that for either gender. I watch whatever looks good. There isn't any actor or actress' movies that I have seen all of just because of them.

• Mads Mikkelsen - future husband for sure. Actress probably Christina Hendricks or Jessica Chastain, I love red heads 😍 I pretty much watch anything those three are in, TV and Movies.

• It's hard to mention only one actor or actress. But I would say Leonardo DiCaprio for his acting (not because of his looks) and Meryl Streep.
    So yes, I would buy all of their movies.

• I watched the season after season of the show Heroes on Netflix because of Zachary Quinto. Also Vince Vaughn (funny but not raunchy) and Chris Pine (for sexiness). Chris Evans is my second favorite Chris :P Anton Yelchin is also adorable and not very well-known.

I love Sarah Jessica Parker and Melissa McCarthy for actresses :)

• I've seen movies that weren't my style because Tom Hardy was in it lol
    Natalie Portman and Christina ricci are tied for my fave actress.

• i dont think i have a favorite. there are too many good ones to choose just one of each sex.
    for different types of roles i guess i would have someone that i would rather see over someone else. but i can't choose a favorite favorite :/

• that's so hard.
    SO many are great. but for this question ill go with

actress: meryl streep
    actor: will smith

• Hilary duff she so pretty!

• Meryl Streep and Leonardo DiCaprio.
    Meryl is basically all my life goals she's so talented and amazing.
    I also Love Lillian Gish but she started her career waaaay back in the 1920's and acted until she died pretty much she just couldn't stop!

• I would say, Tom Hiddleston, because besides being incredibly handsome he is an incredible professional. I would also say Michael Fassbender. Oh and Neil Patrick Harris, the guy is awesome!
    Women I'd go with Scarlett Johansson, she's a great actress and one of the most beautiful people.

• Sandra Bullock

• Meryl Streep and James Spader

• Well I like Denzel Washington bc of how good the movies are with him in it. Also Chris Rock bc he's funny , and female actress's are Angelina Jolie , Emma Stone , and Rachel Macadams I like them bc they're good looking and have been in movies that I like (action movies, romantic movies & funny)

• Meryl Streep
    Marlon Brando

• I don t have a fave honestly :p

• Jessica Chastain Emma Watson and Meryl Streep (can't chose only 1 sorry)
    Matt Damon

• Ahhh there's so many but I'll just choose two
    Actor: Kevin Hart
    Actress: Sandra Bullock

I love them both for their skills. I love every single movie they make. Sandra Bullock is an amazing actress and Kevin Hart is just absolutely hilarious.

• Kate Beckinsale. She is gorgeous and is the best vampire.
    Tom Hiddlesto, hot and he's Loki

• Scarlett Johnson.

• Some of my fave actors/actresses:
    Alan Alda
    Alexander SkarsgÄrd
    Tim Curry
    Kate Hudson
    Colin Firth

What Guys Said 9

• Morgan Freeman. I would buy and watch anything that he is in our a part of. Even if he is just a voice over/character.

Jessica Biel. Not sure but probably would see everything she is in. Go from there if I'ld buy it.

• Robert Duvall. Kate Hudson.

• Cristoph Walts. His acting is incredible. I've never been into the whole 007 movies but since he's in spectre I definitely want to watch it now

• Ikr I loved him in Inglorious Bastards

• @kiki921 i loved him in that too. He was a bad guy but you couldn't help but to like his character. I liked in django unchained too

• Talent-wise:
    Tom Hanks, Christian Bale, Leo DeCaprio
    Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lawrence

• Humhprey Bogart or Sir Alec Guiness, possibly Ewan McGregor

Scarlet Johanson

• Tom Hanks for his skill, Jessica Chastain for her looks.

• Top 3 favorite actors r all male

1. Leonardo DiCaprio
    2. Christian Bale
    3. Matt Damon

• The one who can date me

• chris pratt and i dont have a favorite actress, although i'd definitely like to fuck a lot if given the chance.