Girls, What do women think of guys who play video games? Too nerdy, or good to have a hobby?

I still like playing video games, most of the time old school games, like Super Mario. New games are ok especially something like the resident evil or left for dead series. Women, what do you think about guys and video games, is it nerdy or do you enjoy them as much as them as well. Pleaelse be candid

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• As long as you prioritize them over the games, they won't mind.

• It depends on how often he plays it. If he's playing it too often I'd think he's this nerd who has no life, but if he plays it once in a while I really dont think anything about it.

• I personally find nothing wrong with a guy who plays video games as long as the games don't become the center of his attention. Obsession with video games in guys is such a turn-off.

• Honestly it's kinda nerdy but it can be cute

• I don't mind guys who play video games. As long as they don't get too into it,
    over me, it's fine.
    I don't really complain all that much if they want to play video games.