Why are celebrities usually so beautiful/good looking?

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) They're rich so they can afford stylists, medication, good healthcare and surgery
    2) They' are from talented, well-endowed families in terms of genetics
    3) It's entirely possible that they no not allow exceptionally ugly people to become celebrities

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They mostly aren't like that to begin with...
    They are made that way with plastic surgeries and makeup and expensive materialistic things... to appeal to people's vanities.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Well there can be a few factors :

1. Looks are in the genetics, so some celebrities can look very handsome, beautiful, gorgeous and so on while others may not look that good. It all depends.( Even without make up)

2. Make up: celebrities are not short of money, so they can hire expert make up artists so that they look their best all the time.

3. Some other factors can be they undergo treatments like BOTOX and so on, in that way that keeps their looks intact.

2|0
    0|0
  • Photoshop Editting and camera

1|0
    0|0
  • The main reason is that not many people are willing to watch an bad looking celebrities. :)

tvtropes.org/.../HollywoodHomely

0|0
    0|0
  • Because everything is about image these days

0|0
    0|0
  • because no one would watch them if they were ugly

0|1
    0|0
  • bc you are easily convinced that they are

1|0
    0|0
  • because u need looks to suceed

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you are getting it the other way... In 90% of cases because they are good-lookin and beautiful, they are the celebrities...
    I don't presume that you were talking about the rest 10%... :P :P

0|0
    0|0
  • This is like asking why basketball players are tall.

They're celebrities because they're good looking, or at least, that's ONE of the factors.

Then they have full time trainers, hours of free time a day to work on appearance, stylists, etc.

Imagine better genetics than you have now. Now imagine your 'full time job' is actually only part time, but in your free time your job is to make sure you look good all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • makeup plastic surgery Photoshop ever see one without makeup a-lot of them have bad skin maybe from all the makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Bc usually ugly people dont get famous.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• the amount of things they get done to improve their looks is amazing. a lot of them anyway.
    others just have great genes.

I'm honestly gonna say i reckon half our gag girls are hotter than some of the female celebs out there with no makeup on.

1|0
    0|0
  • To get famous you have to be 'special' in some way or another.

Also, if I had say 100,000 dollars to spend on make up, skin care, surgery, and designer clothes, I would look like a celebrity too. Not everyone starts off a 10.

1|0
    0|0
  • they have the money and the image to keep up ! If they were fat slobs no one would watch them!

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • Haha I have also seen makeup and photoshop less photos of many other celebs and they look average!

• @candyaurora Because they are average. :P Many of them but then they possess good acting skills and it they need to fake it a bit, then its not a problem.

• the magic of photoshop and also they are rich.. they can afford surgery, supplements, etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • They need to be to keep their audience interested. Their lives and constant effort revolve around their image and charismatic attraction. Who doesn't love beauty?

0|0
    0|0
  • Becausee money money money always sunny 🌞🌞, for example kylie jenner looked like shit before the plastic surgeries so yea moneyy

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Hollywood only picks hot people

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup, surgery and photoshop

0|0
    0|0
  • Plastic surgery and money

0|0
    0|0