Institute, Brotherhood of Steel, or Minutemen?

• The Institute
    38% (6)22% (13)25% (19)Vote
  • The Brotherhood of Steel
    6% (1)42% (25)35% (26)Vote
  • The Minutemen
    38% (6)22% (13)25% (19)Vote
  • Wtf?
    18% (3)14% (8)15% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't decided yet, I'm trying to do as many side quests as I can before Im forced to make a decision.

Im leaning towards the brotherhood though. Although there's supposedly a cool Gatling Lazer gun you can get if you side with the institute.

Also there's actually a fourth faction you can side with called "the railroad".

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 7

• The institute is are self entitled and waist countless resources on pointless experiments when they could potentially do some good for the world. The minutemen have the right idea I am just not sure they have what it takes. I am leaning towards the brotherhood at the moment. They have the personnel, training, and resources to make a difference and Maxson so far seems like a pretty legit guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely the institute. They can actually make a difference and I'm not talking about a difference like the minuteman who just help make a shitty life less shitty. I'm talking about actually shaping the entire future. They can make a world more advanced than even the pre war world

0|1
    0|0
  • The Brotherhood of course. Who else has a fucking badass airship and wears fucking badass power armour?

0|1
    0|0
  • institute, don't leave your son.

0|1
    0|0
  • Farmer. How else can you afford 10 mm...

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Minutemen... the band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByiEnkXfDUw

0|0
    0|0
  • What is this?

0|0
    0|0