Favorite/Classic movies?

Tell your favorite movies ;)

Im really into Tarantinos movies
Good taste folks ;)
So who's gonna be voted the *Best Answer* ? =)
Thanks all for the answers, everyone was great!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow...I'm a total film nerd so bear with me...

anything with Buster Keaton (really old school), Citizen Kane, The Best Years of Our Lives (long, but worth it), any of the classic Disney movies, most Pixar movies, Shrek, Lord of the Rings (all of them), Harry Potter, anything by Hitchcock, Being John Malkovich, Up in the Air, Ocean's Eleven, cheesy Amanda Bynes movies, cheesy romcoms (Sweet Home Alabama, Legally Blond, Miss Congeniality, the Wedding Date, etc.), Forrest Gump, Little Miss Sunshine, Donnie Darko, Monty Python, My Man Godfrey, The Princess Bride, Pirates of the Caribbean, Stardust, Waitress, Almost Famous, Chocolat, Catch Me if You Can, Charlie Wilson's War, M, Edward Scissorhands, Death at a Funeral, The Dark Night, A Christmas Story, Its a Wonderful Life, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Garden State, O Brother Where Art Thou, Once Upon a Time in the West, Persepolis, Stranger than Fiction, Woody Allen movies, V for Vendetta, Private Snafu cartoons (check them out on youtube), the Dark Knight, Les Choristes, anything by Jean Gabin...

thats all I can think of right now, but trust me, there's more

What Girls Said 22

• Casablanca.. Pineapple Express.. Wizard of Oz.. Alpha Dog.. Transformers.. Disturbia.. White Oleander.. Get Over It.. Interview With a Vampire.. Breakfast Club.. Jackass 1&2.. Without a Paddle.. Animal House.. Thirteen.. Selena.. Sweet Home Alabama.. Arthur.. Coyote Ugly.. Lords of Dogtown.. Grind.. Fallen.. Ferris Bueller's Day Off.. Fast Times at Ridgemont High.. House of 1000 Corpses.. The Devil's Rejects.. Dogtown & Z-Boys.. Wicker Park.. Why Do Fools Fall in Love.. Walk the Line.. The Sandlot.. My Cousin Vinny.. Halloween.. The Lion King.. The Land Before Time..

Just to name a few lol

• Alice in Wonderland(just saw it last night)

harry potter, grease, strange wilderness,national treasure, live free die hard, the dark knight, accepted, and like a billion others.

from along time agoand possibly my fav one of all The swiss family robinson(the Original).

• Gotta see that one too! heard a lot of both negative and positive critics from it. Hope it is good=)

• Its not what I expected but johnny depp still looks Amazing as the mad hatter. I am sure a lot of people won't like it but I thought it was random but amazing.

• I can get by with just watching The Breakfast Club, Free Willy, and Dragonheart. I know it's a funny combo, but I love all three.

• The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Grease, Juno, The Goonies, Harry Potter(all Of Them), The Notebook, Mean Girls, Silence Of The Lambs, Slumdog Millionare, The Boy in the striped pajamas, The Shining, The Truman Show, Titanic, Red Rose, Duplex, Volver, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, 500 Days of Summer, Girl Interrupted, The Others

=)

• Romantic comedy: Down To You, A Lot Like Love, Notting Hill

Classics: Sixteen Candles, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, any of the National Lampoon vacation movies! Haha

Disney: Bambi

• Almost forgot! LOVE anything Nicholas Sparks (especially The Notebook)

• If you like romantic stuff then most of Sparks' movies would probably be of some interest to you. : )

• Thanks for the tip ;)

• The Goonies. Hands down - my go to feel good flick :)

• Grease. Cinderella. The Dark Knight. The Breakfast Club. Sixteen Candles. Any Disney movies. =))) I love Disney. Pretty In Pink. Sin City. I thought Watchmen was amazing. AMAZING. I have way too many favorite movies. I really like A Cinderella Story and She's the Man. And Zoolander, Dodgeball, Blades of Glory, and Old School. Just a lot of stuff.

• donnie darko

fight club

kill bill 1&2

imaginary heros

little miss sunshine

wanted

• Roman Holiday, Sunset Blvd, Casablanca, Some Like it Hot, Double Indemnity, A Clockwork Orange, Dr Strangelove (Kubrick in general) The Kite Runner, 25th Hour, Goodfellas, City of God, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, The Machinist, The Notebook, a Scanner Darkly, Sin City, Chihiro etc.

• I almost forgot: Back to The Future LOL I watched it like 1000 times.

• yeahhh I though that inglorious bastards was genius!

• Remember the Titans

The Hangover

Forrest Gump

Catch Me If You Can

The Green Mile

Friday

• pulp fiction

fargo

step brothers

zoolander

• Fargo....outrageous! Almost put it on my list.

• haha I love the little mermaid and marry poppins to me there are the best movies to watch when I'm sick or sad!

• I feel real embarresed to say this. but I did watch the little mermaid *alot* when I was little.

...and now its Tarantino....whata contrast :d

• Ha don't be embarresed lol

• Hmm... well

Lion King

Sixteen Candles

Breakfast Club

Pretty in Pink

A walk to Rember

Selena

She's the man

The Twilight Saga of course..

and lately I've become a fan of Rob Zombie Movies lol

• The Romero dead series omg! LOVE THEM~!

• My favorite is Casablanca. :)

• BRAZIL

• pearl harbor, ladder 49, singing in the rain, scarface, she's the man, step 1 & 2

• Titanic

• I know why I watched Titanic....it wasn't because it was a good movie, it was because of Kate Winslett. ;)

• Tekkon Kinkreet!

• Superbad.

Pineapple Express.

Penelope.

Titanic. (:

• 500 Days Of Summer

When Harry Met Sally

Sleepless In Seattle

Breakfast At Tiffanys

You've Got Mail

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button

The Notebook

Casino Royale

• 500 Days Of Summer got depressing towards the end. Plus, I've never seen what all the hype's about with Sleepless In Seattle (too slooow!)

What Guys Said 12

• Being There

To Killl A Mockingbird

Harold And Maude

Tombstone

Harvey

Seargent York

The CowboysA Night At The Opera

A Fish Called Wanda

The King Of Hearts

In The Heat Of The Night

• Tombstone: Best western ever.

• Yeah, it's the king of all Westerns, with a great deal of historical accuracy. Val Kilmers performance is arguably the best of its kind.

• I huge into film my favorite director being "Stanley Kubrick". My all-time favorite "2001: A Space Odyssey" the amount of thought that went into that movie is incredible, to this day the films cryptic symbolism is discussed even in the era of the Internet.

Other favorites include: Akira, American Beauty, Requiem for a Dream, There Will Be Blood, Blade Runner, Cast Away, Inglorious Basterds, The Matrix, No Country For Old Men, Metropolis, Casablanca, The Exorcist, A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Halloween, The Thing, Memories (anime), Alien, Aliens, Iron Giant, The Silence of the Lambs, Blue Velvet, Mulholland Dr., Eraserhead, The Terminator, Taxi Driver, Ponyo, Spirited Away, The Trueman Show, Fight Club, Cape Fear (remake), Pixar's Up, Toy Story 1 - 3, The Minority Report, Gremlins, Poltergeist, Paprika, Perfect Blue, District 9, Persepolis, Hellraiser, The Darjeeling Limited, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Bottle Rocket, Barton Fink, The Big Lebowski, The Social Network. man can't keep the list short...

• Big Trouble in Little China

Arcadia of My Youth

Terminator 1 & 2

Conan the Barbarian

• 12 Angry Men

• Resevoir Dogs

• Ghostdog The Way of The Samurai, Hamlet (1996), Fight Club, Jesus Christ Superstar, The Dark Night, Metropolis (the anime version), Groove

• Ghost Dog was awesome. Surprising very few people have heard of it.

• The Bourne Identity

Amazing Grace

Cast Away

Next

• AVATAR! :D

• Lion King, Dawn of the Dead, Toy Story, Friday, Little Nicky, Happy Gilmore, Waterboy, The Land Before Time.

• Happy Gilmore!

• braveheart. green mile. forest gump. my top .

• Rudy