Fill in the rest of the story?

My made for tv movie about myself would be called, "__(1)__" starring__(2)__as myself, and ___(3)___ as my__(4)__. The trailer for the movie would definitely have to include the part where I __(5)___, because that was the point where everything changed for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• My made for tv movie about myself would be called "Sluggo The Mofo Dragon" starring Captain Peckerwood as myself, and Pointy the horny toad lizard as my hefty/trusty sidekick. The trailer for the movie would definitely have to include the part where I juggle comatose catfish because that was the point where everything changed for me.

• I was hoping for more answers/stories. This could have been fun.

• Well thank you dear

Most Helpful Girl

• #1 Rae of Sunshine
    #2 Jordenn Thompson from Good Deeds
    #3 Jennifer Hudson
    #4 Mom
    #5 Started Middle School

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• My made for tv movie about myself would be called, "Red Robin" starring Robin (from how I met your mother) as myself, and Red (from shawshank redemption) as my father. The trailer for the movie would definitely have to include the part where I bought a red robin, because that was the point where everything changed for me.