Were you more into Backstreet Boys or NSYNC? Who was your favorite guy in that boy band? What were some of your favorite songs by that band?

If you're not into either, just avoid this question

• NSYNC
  • Backstreet Boys

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Justin Timberlake became my favorite NSYNC guy after I found out Lance was gay.

Kevin was my favorite Backstreet Boy but after watching Dancing with the Stars, Nick Carter has really grown on me.

36.media.tumblr.com/.../...lv5SPI1ux53fyo1_500.jpg

Fave NSYNC Songs:
    Bye Bye Bye, Dirty Pop, Its Gonna Be Me, I Want You Back, and I think one more song

Fave BackStreet Boy Songs:
    In a World Like This, I want it that way, Everybody, Incomplete, Larger than Life, and Shape of My Heart

NSYNC wins this time for me though lol

What Guys Said 2

• I wasn't a fan of either one.

• nsync was like the Backstreet Boys faggier, crappier echo of fail

What Girls Said 4

• NSYNC for days oh my gosh.

• BSB!

Fav members: Nick & AJ

Fav songs: I Want It That Way, Everybody (Backstreet's Back), Quit Playing Games With My Heart, Etc.

• I hate how AJ wears different color nail polish a lot

• Backstreet boys! I love Nick Carter and some of fave songs are... I want it that way, show me the meaning, quit playing games.

• honestly, i was a fan of both of them... i can't choose one. sorry