What was the funniest thing youve ever saw, read , or heard?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well most recent funny thing was when I told my personal trainer who is a lot younger than me I had a date lined up and told him the guys profession. He stared at me a little worried and laughed a little nervously and said "gee I hope it isn't my dad". LMAO cos his father is in the same profession as my date and still, as far as he knows, happily married to his mother. Maybe just me but funny on so many levels! The guy wasn't his dad by the way but a funny thought.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably this routine from the stand-up comic Pablo Francisco:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmoLiN-W31Y

I was laughing so hard the first time I saw it that I was crying, and I had to get a dish towel. :) I still enjoy watching it. It's given my family multiple phrases we use all the time. "Comb to side. . . comb to side. . . "

What Girls Said 2

• The funniest and most ridiculous thing I have ever read was on Facebook where a girl said that a person can change their DNA and that XY can be changed to XX. Eventually someone told her that she should go back to school and she ended up deleting her comments.

• The movie "This is the end"

What Guys Said 2